A Parcel-level Geocoding Engine—PxPoint™. The Best Choice for all GIS Applications.
Is your GIS data up to par or are you still contending with “close enough”? For industries who demand more extensive and accurate geocoding, there is a new standard in parcel-level GIS applications.
Designed by CoreLogic, a pioneer in geocoding technology, PxPoint is a parcel-level geocoding engine at its best, providing precise address standardization for a variety of industries. In fact, PxPoint is the geocoding engine crucial to the accuracy behind our own industry-leading Flood and Spatial business.
Unlike other geocoding engines that produce “best guess” determinations, PxPoint uses multiple data sources to convert physical addresses or locations into precise geographic coordinates. Advancements in data quality including street geometry information, street-segment attribution, postal delivery locations and individual property parcels are integrated, enabling you to:
- Identify points inside or near the property
- Establish distance to coastline, river(s) or other natural hazard areas
- Spatially compute feature types like point, line and polygon
PxPoint is based on the largest parcel data set available today. Over 144 million parcel boundaries are added to and maintained quarterly by our GIS professionals. The geocoder can also provide property ownership information and associated property data such as natural hazard risk areas.
With its exceptional parcel coverage, accuracy and data currency, PxPoint helps to eliminate false positives and provides the valuable insights needed by a wide variety of industries.
The PxPoint™ Parcel-level Geocoder supports:
- Post code centroids, city centroids and intersections
- Address standardization
- Any map feature type: point, line, polygon
- Multiple data sets including U.S. parcel boundaries and ordinance survey, premium street data and client shapefiles
- Open architecture that seamlessly integrates into a client’s framework
- Open GIS standards