Amherst Holdings and CoreLogic teamed up recently to create the Agency Prepayment Analyzer (APA), an affordable and easily accessed business intelligence tool enabling the analysis of agency mortgages by traders, portfolio managers, analysts and traders. The webinar was co-presented by:
- Laurie Goodman, Senior managing director at Amherst Securities Group and head of strategy
- Ben Graboske, SVP of real estate & financial services at CoreLogic, and
- Mike Saccento, Capital Markets Products, Mortgage Analytics
The APA webinar focused on:
- APA capabilities and examples of it in action in the current market, including recent observed payments speeds, predicted speeds, and the market outlook
- How APA’s ability to view prepayment data by vintage, coupon, current and original LTV, FICO score, and occupancy can quickly clarify your investment decisions
- How APA’s ability to separate voluntary and involuntary prepayments can upend traditional prepayment assumptions
If you have questions, please send us an email.
To view the Agency Prepayment Analyzer presentation, including the audio recording, please provide the information below.
Fields marked * are required