The CoreLogic Client Leadership Roundtable is being held at the exclusive Lodge at Torrey Pines, a AAA Five-Diamond situated atop the world famous Torrey Pines Golf Course.
CoreLogic has secured a special room rate for all conference attendees. In order to simplify the reservation process for you and your guests, please contact Ted Dahl at
(415) 536-3566, or email@example.com. When you call, please have the following information ready:
- Number of guests (and their names)
- Check in and check out dates
- Will you play golf or do a spa treatment?
- If you are golfing, what is your handicap and will you need to rent clubs?
- If you are going to get a spa treatment, please indicate what type of treatment (massage or facial), and what time you would like (anytime between 1-4 on Tuesday, October 14)
- Are there any dietary restrictions or disability assistance we need to be aware of?
- Any other special requests
We have secured a special hotel rate of $150 a night, including all taxes and resort fees. Please note that this rate is only valid for the nights of October 13 & 14. Any additional nights are subject to room availability and will be booked at the standard room rate.
The Lodge does not offer a shuttle, so the easiest ways to get to the hotel are taxi, Uber, or rental car. The Lodge is approximately 17 miles from the San Diego International Airport.
You are responsible for your own travel to and from the conference