A Year of Critical Change
Decisions made this year will determine the future shape of securitization, its market size and the importance of its role in financing U.S. real estate in the future. To understand fully and participate in the debate leading up to those decisions—and see the myriad opportunities they represent—you can’t afford to miss RiskSummit 2012.
For more information about attending RiskSummit 2012, please click the links below:
The RiskSummit 2012 early-bird registration price is $795. To get it you must commit to staying at least two nights at the St. Regis Monarch Beach*, but that will also help you save money this year—the St. Regis nightly rate is $255 to $485 for RiskSummit 2012 attendees. Call St. Regis Monarch Beach to make reservations at (800) 722-1534 and ask for the CoreLogic RiskSummit 2012 rate or go to online booking.
The early-bird registration rate is available through July 1st—on July 2nd it goes to $1195.
* Southern California registrants exempt from hotel-stay requirement.
We strongly recommend you register as early as possible:
- Early-Bird Registration*
- Fee includes admission to all sessions and workshops, Sunday evening reception and dinner, Monday breakfast and lunch, Monday afternoon activity, Monday evening dinner and Monte Carlo night, Tuesday breakfast and lunch, refreshments, conference materials.
*Early-bird pricing has been extended ($1195—regular pricing). $795 (ask us about special customer pricing)
- Full Guest Badge*
- Fee includes Sunday reception and dinner, Monday lunch, Monday afternoon activity, Monday dinner, and Monte Carlo night. $395
- Partial Night Guest Badge*
- Fee includes Sunday and Monday night reception, dinner, and Monte Carlo night. $195
*Guest Badges available for significant others only.
Badges required for all meals and activities. No one under 21 allowed.
The St. Regis Monarch Beach
RiskSummit 2012 is once again at the St. Regis Monarch Beach. A refined coastal retreat awaits you, offering an exclusive private beach club, three swimming pools, one with fully-outfitted Cabanas, the award-winning Spa Gaucin, on-site championship Monarch Beach Golf Links, the Sandcastle Kids Club for our younger guests and six ocean-view restaurants.
RiskSummit Hotel Discount
The St. Regis Monarch Beach is pleased to offer the following room rates to RiskSummit 2012 Attendees. Please call (800) 722-1534 and ask for the CoreLogic RiskSummit 2012 rate or go to online booking, which is available Sunday, July 29th through Wednesday, August 1st.
- Garden and Resort View Rooms: $255
- Pool and Ocean View Rooms: $285
- Executive Suites: $325
- St. Regis Suites: $485
Either make arrangements with the hotel to pick you up at the airport, or plan to catch a cab or van for the airport-to-hotel trip—travel distance depending on which airport:
- Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA): 21 miles one way
- Long Beach Airport (LGB): 40 miles one way
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): 60 miles one way
- San Diego International Airport (SAN): 68 miles one way
Air travel is not included in registration fee.
Non-CoreLogic Partners, Vendors, Consultants
Please note that all non-CoreLogic partners, vendors and consultants must have prior approval to attend RiskSummit 2012. For consideration, please send us an email.
To learn more about RiskSummit 2012, please contact us by email or by calling (415) 536-3525.