CoreLogic and Urban Institute to Host Third Annual Data, Demand, and Demographics Housing Symposium
Email Dan Smith
November 17, 2015, Irvine, Calif. –
CoreLogic® (NYSE: CLGX), a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled services provider, today announced a joint event hosted with the Urban Institute. CoreLogic and Urban Institute will host the third annual Data, Demand, and Demographics Housing Symposium on November 20, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET at the Knight Conference Center, The Newseum, Washington, D.C. The symposium will explore housing policy, including the impact of demographic change on multifamily- and single-family market growth, household financial wellness, housing affordability and urbanization, and single-family mortgage financing and credit accessibility.
The lineup of notable speakers includes:
- Dave Stevens, president and CEO, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Tim Pawlenty, president and CEO, Financial Services Roundtable
- Sarah Rosen Wartell, president, Urban Institute
- Frank Nothaft, chief economist, CoreLogic
The Symposium keynote address will be delivered by Jason Furman, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, who will outline the Obama administration’s ongoing effort to expand access to mortgage credit in light of changing demographics and housing policy priorities.
Additional topics to be addressed during the Symposium include:
- The influence preferences of different population cohorts may have on the future of housing demand.
- The effects of high rental cost-burdens on future wealth, financial wellness, and tenure decisions.
- Impediments that continue to limit credit accessibility in mortgage financing.
- The attainability of legislative changes impacting the housing and financial services industry in the final year of the 114th Congress.
For more information about the event, contact Alyson Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org or register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/data-demand-and-demographics-a-symposium-on-housing-finance-registration-18842805338. Advanced registration is required and will close on November 19, 2015.
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled services provider. The company's combined data from public, contributory and proprietary sources includes over 4.5 billion records spanning more than 50 years, providing detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. The markets CoreLogic serves include real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, and the public sector. CoreLogic delivers value to clients through unique data, analytics, workflow technology, advisory and managed services. Clients rely on CoreLogic to help identify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., CoreLogic operates in North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.
CORELOGIC and the CoreLogic logo are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.