CoreLogic Announces RiskSummit 2012 Agenda
Email Dan Smith
May 02, 2012, Santa Ana, Calif. –
—24th Annual Gathering Will Feature Political Pundits, Housing Finance Leaders and Decision Makers from Banking and Investment Communities—
CoreLogic® (NYSE: CLGX), a leading provider of information, analytics and business services, today announced that it will hold its 24th annual RiskSummit July 29 – 31, 2012, at the St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point, Calif. This year’s agenda, topics and registration information are now available at: www.corelogic.com/risksummit2012.
RiskSummit 2012 will bring together more than 350 mortgage finance leaders and experienced mortgage and capital markets practitioners—investors, analysts, servicers—to analyze the state of the recovery, explore ways to profit in the current environment, and probe strategies to prosper in whatever comes next.
Back by popular demand: James Carville and Mary Matalin—political strategists, commentators and husband and wife—are scheduled to be keynote speakers. They will share their political opinions for this critical election year and provide stimulating and provocative analyses of today’s hot topics.
Other scheduled speakers and marquee panels include:
- Dr. Mark Fleming, noted CoreLogic chief economist, to present his mid-year economic forecast.
- “Let’s Hear It From the Researchers” featuring top Wall Street analysts who will draw on the latest research and market trends to inform a spirited roundtable discussion of what’s happening in the market now—and what they expect to see happening as new regulations and processes unfold.
- “Let’s Hear It From the Traders”, an annual favorite, this panel of Wall Street traders provides free-wheeling and frank discussion by a panel of well-known movers and shakers, sharing their views about what’s happening in the market, what isn’t, and when the market is likely to open up to its full potential.
The Sunday through Tuesday industry event will feature more than 30 sessions in investor, analytics and servicing topics. Sunday afternoon sessions will provide an overview of new and enhanced CoreLogic solutions for mortgage risk management, while Tuesday afternoon offers more intensive looks at CoreLogic analytics solutions.
Conference Topics will include:
- Defaulted Asset Disposition—Is Rental the Panacea or is There Another Option?
- Litigation—Are We There Yet?
- GSEs and the Regulatory Environment—Fast Forward to a Year Later
- RMBS and Whole Loan Markets—Acquisition and Trading Strategies
- Securities Valuation & Credit Assessment—Dynamic New Approaches
- Loan-Level Risk Modeling—Credit, Fraud and Valuation Applications
- Academic Research Initiatives—How to Inform Analytics and Policy
- The Role of Transparency in Securitization—Learning from Litigation
- Distressed-Asset Servicing—To Hold or To Fold?
- Servicing Regulation—Has Compliance Trumped Efficiency & Technology
- The National Mortgage Settlement National Servicing Standards—An Insider Look
- Managing Distressed Government Loans—FHA, VA No-Bids, SCRA
For more information on RiskSummit 2012, including the full agenda, or to register, call (415) 536-3525 or go to www.corelogic.com/risksummit2012.
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. The Company combines public, contributory and proprietary data to develop predictive decision analytics and provide business services that bring dynamic insight and transparency to the markets it serves. CoreLogic has built one of the largest and most comprehensive U.S. real estate, mortgage application, fraud, and loan performance databases and is a recognized leading provider of mortgage and automotive credit reporting, property tax, valuation, flood determination, and geospatial analytics and services. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. The Company, headquartered in Santa Ana, Calif., has approximately 5,000 employees globally. For more information, visit www.corelogic.com.
CORELOGIC and the stylized CoreLogic logo are registered trademarks owned by CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. No trademark of CoreLogic shall be used without the express written consent of CoreLogic.