CoreLogic Launches Lead Management Enhancements to AgentAchieve Suite
Email Dan Smith
November 06, 2013, Irvine, Calif. –
—New capabilities help Real Estate Brokerages maximize Marketing ROI—
CoreLogic® (NYSE: CLGX), a leading residential property information, analytics and services provider, today announced the availability of new lead management enhancements to its AgentAchieve® suite for real estate brokerages. These new capabilities allow brokers to generate and convert more leads, and provide more control over listing syndication activities. Agents within the brokerage can now better capture and convert leads into new business, while brokers can more efficiently recruit and effectively retain the best sales agents.
The new lead management enhancements are seamlessly integrated within the AgentAchieve suite including the customer relationship management (CRM), broker and agent websites, e-Marketing and broker listing management modules. New and upgraded capabilities include:
- Data feeds dashboard – Allows brokers to syndicate their listings to marketing portals and other third party sites. From a single dashboard brokers can manage the distribution of their listings across all MLSs in which they are members.
- Automated lead capture from marketing portals – Leads can now be automatically captured from third party portals such as Zillow® and Trulia® and realtor.com®. Brokers can leverage automated lead distribution policies and e-Marketing campaigns to ensure that consumers receive immediate attention
- Lead distribution policies – Automate and manage the distribution of leads to agents based on broker-defined business rules. Brokers can now use timed lead offers to ensure that leads are distributed to agents who are ready to assist consumers immediately.
- Mobile lead management – Agents can access and manage new leads on mobile devices, allowing a more immediate response to consumers.
- Enterprise lead management dashboard – A redesigned dashboard that allows brokers to manage leads for individual offices, across regions or across an entire multi-state brokerage using one consolidated interface. Brokers can track the lifecycle of all leads to ensure that consumers are being supported through the entire home buying process.
“The difference between AgentAchieve and other solutions in the market is the seamless integration of enterprise-class lead management with our real estate customer relationship management system. Now that AgentAchieve provides automated lead capture from real estate portals like Zillow, Trulia, and realtor.com, agents can manage all clients on a single platform,” says Chris Bennett, General Manager of the Real Estate Services group for CoreLogic.
“AgentAchieve now enables unprecedented control of our listing syndication and inbound leads,” says Tom Tognoli, Chief Operating Officer of Intero Real Estate. “Inbound leads from third parties used to require much more hand-holding to find the right sales agent. With automated lead distribution policies embedded into AgentAchieve, the leads are routed to the right agent in the right office immediately—whether that agent is at their desk or on their mobile device. Consumers no longer have to wait for us to respond. In this competitive market, immediacy to the consumer is a crucial part of success.”
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading property information, analytics and services provider in the United States and Australia. The company’s combined data from public, contributory and proprietary sources includes over 3.3 billion records spanning more than 40 years, providing detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. The markets CoreLogic serves include real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, transportation and government. CoreLogic delivers value to clients through unique data, analytics, workflow technology, advisory and managed services. Clients rely on CoreLogic to help identify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., CoreLogic operates in seven countries. For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.
CoreLogic, the CoreLogic logo, and AgentAchieve are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.