MarketLinx MLS Document Management
Give your members—and the buyers and sellers they represent— something they want and need. Document Manager offers a straightforward solution that can effortlessly organize, protect and preserve all your important documents and files.
- State of the art data centers offer multi-layer, security infrastructure
- Secure, cloud-based document repository safeguards all your transaction information
- Thorough audit trail for every file supports compliance efforts
- PDF document packaging quickly saves entire files to local drive or CD/DVD
- Built-in archive capability for orderly files and transactions
- Conserve costs and time associated with managing paper files
- Auto-notifications of required documents via email/fax/smartphone
- Convenient, centralized site for sharing documents and correspondence
- Automated, branded customer communications with status reports
The Bottom Line
- Access anytime via computer, smartphone, tablet
- Intuitive interface assists you every step of the real estate transaction
- Simple upgrade path to Transaction Manager, seamless integration with Fax Manager
On the go and can’t access your computer? No problem! DM Mobile provides users of Document Manager with a special version of the site designed for mobile browsers. Once logged in, you will have access to view basic file information as well as view and email documents.
Additionally, if you use Fax Manager, DM Mobile provides you with access to your fax inbox from your wireless device.
MarketLinx MLS Transaction Management
Simplify the entire transaction process—from listing to close and beyond. Give your members all the management features they want and need, including complete vendor management and service ordering capabilities.
Task and Participant Management
- Template-based task checklists auto-calculate important due dates
- Access to available functions and service ordering by each participant’s role
- Schedule and manage all transaction details—anytime, anywhere
Service Ordering and Vendor Management
- Enroll your favorite vendors and provide instant access
- Easily send and receive service orders 24 hours a day via fax, email or smartphone
- Electronically accept orders and receive online status updates
The Bottom Line
- Increase productivity with task management checklists
- Improve file management and control
- Seamless integration with Fax Manager
On the go and can’t access your computer? No problem! TM Mobile provides users of Transaction Manager with a special version of the site designed for mobile browsers. Once logged in, you will have access to view basic file information as well as view and email documents.
Additionally if you use Fax Manager, TM Mobile provides you with access to your fax inbox from your wireless device.
MarketLinx MLS Fax Management
Manage and exchange documents with ease. Fax Manager offers your members with a simple, cost-effective solution to digitize, store and email documents.
Efficient. Eco-friendly. Economical.
- Reusable, bar-coded cover sheets for faxing documents
- Personal and shared office inboxes
- Document transmission and receipt through a single inbox
- Access anytime via your smartphone
The Bottom Line
- Complete integration with Document and Transaction Managers
- A safe, reliable way to exchange, organize and store documents
- Eliminates document scanning and electronic faxing costs
Our fully integrated solutions can be used together, or as standalone products. Start with Fax Manager and expand into Document and Transaction Managers, or combine all three with our latest feature, DM & TM Mobile access to create a paper-free, eco-friendly workplace today.
“We are dedicated to providing our members with the best technology solutions. Choosing Document and Fax Manager was a simple decision because of the tremendous benefits these products offer our membership as well as the integration with our existing CoreLogic products. We look forward to our members making the most of the exceptional document management and storage capabilities that are now available to them.”
— Mike Cotrill
Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS®
“Our priority at REBR is to help our members adopt technology that helps them work smarter, faster and deliver better service to their customers. Together with MarketLinx, we created My Transaction™, a customized system that meets the specific needs of our brokers, agents, and MLS’s. Our partnership has enabled us to enhance our member’s ability to deliver extraordinary services to their customers, save them time and resources and enhance the experience for the consumer. I can’t think of a better long-term partner than MarketLinx; I have, and will continue to recommend Transaction Manager to anyone who is searching for a transaction or document management platform."
— Karen France
Real Estate Business Resources, Inc.