Fusion combines the power and flexibility of a desktop program with the accessibility of a Web application. For example, Fusion features true multi-tasking, which allows users to run multiple searches, edit multiple listings, and move freely between program areas without losing the program state. Fusion also provides desktop-style controls for working efficiently and accurately, like the ability to arrange or resize elements using drag and drop, right-clicking to access command shortcuts, etc.
Agent/Client Collaboration Tools
Customizable contact websites let agents and their buyers work together to find, rate, and compare notes on prospective properties. Agents can receive notifications by e-mail and on their home page every time a client adds a new property to their list of favorites, saves a new search, adds a note, and more.
Advanced Map-Centric Searching
Fusion features a three-way integration of search results, map, and photo gallery, multiple map layers, points of interest, easy-to-use shape tools, results filtering by map zoom, a price slider with map view, and exact map printing (includes layers, POIs, and shapes).
Fusion’s meta-data configuration layer makes MLS-wide program changes fast and inexpensive without requiring changes to the program code. Fusion offers unmatched options for customizing Search Criteria, Search Results, and Detailed Reports, with cascading sharing capabilities at the MLS, company, and office level.
Integrated & Enriched Content
Fusion packages key features with important property data so you can see and use MLS data in new ways.
- Tax & Public Records. Search integrated tax the same way you search listings—or take advantage of Fusion’s tight integration with Realist®.
- Open House. Promote and search open houses entered through Fusion’s listing maintenance module.
- Mapping Information. Display points of interest; find an address, business, or listing; get customized layers to visualize market areas and boundaries.
- Market Intelligence. Property history, listing attachments, demographics, reverse prospecting, and more!
- Fast Find listings, Contact List, Listing Inventory, Quick Hotsheet, Prospect Matches, recent Contact Website Activity
- Customize which gadgets appear and their position
- Message of the Day
- Sign-In As option promotes team collaboration
- Retrieve forgotten password using secret question
- Search multi-tasking—have multiple searches open at the same time
- Add, remove, and reorder search fields to personalize searches
- Side-by-side search criteria and map
- Listing count and map pins are automatically updated as search criteria is entered
- Hover over listing markers to quickly see basic property information and access quick links to additional information
- Draw multiple map shapes to define search areas
- Save preferred map location and zoom level
- Advanced and/or/not search options for pick lists
- Auto-notification sends new property alerts to you and your clients
- Add listings to your Favorites folder or link them to a contact
- Customizable, sortable, and filterable one-line view with drag-and-drop columns
- Statistical summary for any search results, showing highs, lows and averages
- Perform a quick or detailed CMA
- Report-style detailed results pages, with options to include, exclude, minimize and position each block of information
- One-click map printing—including map layers, boundaries, shapes, and points of interest
- Print or email multiple reports simultaneously
- Export/download listings and images
- Report data violations and data errors
- Driving directions between selected listings or to any location on the map
- Integration of MLS Data Co-op™ reports available
- Displays recent market activity according to user-defined criteria
- Multiple hotsheet types: days back, personal, date range, home page, and custom
- Different report sections for new listings, price changes, status changes, deletions and other transaction types
- Full range of details and report options available (email, maps, customized reports, export capabilities, etc.)
- Online WYSIWIG report design
- Create mailing labels, multi-column reports, multi-row reports, listing brochures, CMA pages, tabular reports, multi-photo reports, marketing booklets and more
- ML numbers, agent codes, office codes and Tax IDs link directly to the appropriate records (for authorized users)
- Create personalized contact websites
- Add/Edit and Import/Export contact records
- View contacts email history and saved searches
- Customizable email templates
- Listing maintenance multi-tasking—have multiple listings open at the same time
- Auto-populate listing data from integrated or Realist® tax records
- Upload multiple images simultaneously
- Reorder images and add comments from thumbnail view
- Rotate images and set brightness/contrast
- Add multiple Open Houses to a listing
- Automatically or manually set property location on map
- Make listing attachments public or private
- Save partially-entered listings to be completed later
- Receive automatic email reminders when listings are about to expire
- Reverse Prospecting to find agents with potentially interested clients
- Promote data integrity with comprehensive and customizable add/edit business rules, field-level help, and checkers for spelling and prohibited words