The user-friendly exterior of Fusion belies the complexity beneath—an immensely powerful and proven platform that delivers the operational capacity and feature-rich experience demanding multiple listing organizations require. Multi-board and regional organizations can count on Fusion to handle even the most complex business rules.
Speed is not just about loading pages as fast as possible. It’s about efficient workflow and shortcuts to critical information and common activities. Fusion includes many features designed to save time and get work done faster.
- A Fast Find gadget for quickly locating properties, including a radius from address search
- True multi-tasking lets you work on multiple activities and switch between program areas without losing your work
- Special login intelligence that lets you start work where the previous session left off
- A News gadget that streams the latest headlines and tweets
- Hot sheet and Inventory Watch gadgets to keep you on top of local market activity
- Count on-the-fly that instantly updates as search criteria are entered
- Prospecting and Recent Website Activity gadgets to monitor your customer touch points
- Right-click access to command shortcuts
- One-click access from search results to edit a record or add a photo
- Create a new listing record from a CMA so you don’t have to enter the property information all over again
- A Quick CMA that lets you instantly compare properties within search results
- Upload multiple photos to a listing simultaneously, rearrange them, add comments, rotate, and adjust contrast and brightness—image management has never been this fast and easy!
- Organize and access client materials—everything from searches and CMAs to tasks and appointments—by contact name
Fusion makes it easy for agents to learn about an entire area and then zero-in on the specific information that need to analyze subject properties, comparable and market trends, and to create comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Mapping tools for drawing search areas, displaying boundaries, viewing result clusters, highlighting points of interest, and “walking the block*”—where a click on the map can lead to ownership and assessment information (*Realist® integration required)
- Three-way integration of the search results list, photo gallery and map, including multiple map layers and points of interest.
- Search results can be further filtered using the map zoom, a price slider, and more!
- Detail results pages combine listing data, listing images, property history, open houses, tax data, map, driving directions, and related attachments
- Integrated links connect Fusion to external data sources and services—without having to manually log in.
- Robust reporting tools for creating comprehensive, multi page presentation packages or single-page executive summaries for one or many records
- Multiple “views” let you switch between a collection of grid-based and report-based presentations
- Statistical analyses can be performed directly from search results—no need to navigate away or re-enter criteria
Fusion is full of features that help agents communicate and collaborate with clients more efficiently.
- Automatically send emails to clients about new and updated listings that match their criteria
- Use contact web sites as a customized communication center for sharing and exchanging ideas, properties, and plans with your clients
- See the properties your clients have marked as favorites, possibilities and rejects—complete with their notes on each property
- Use “My Folder” to collect listings from different searches to associate with a contact, run statistical analyses, export, print, etc.
- Turn on Reverse Prospecting to discover demand for certain properties and areas while maintaining contact confidentiality (subject to availability)
Built to handle the unique needs of any multiple listing organization, Fusion provides tools for maximum system customization at the board, company, broker and agent level.
- Each Fusion installation is customized to the unique business requirements of your regional organization, board or association
- The meta-data configuration layer in Fusion makes system-wide program changes fast and inexpensive without requiring changes to the program code
- With multiple themes, agent branding, graphical statistics, and the ability to include your own Adobe® PDFs, the powerful CMA builder in Fusion lets you quickly create customized presentations that stand out from the crowd
- Fusion offers options for customizing Search Criteria, Search Results, and Detailed Reports, with cascading sharing capabilities at the board, company, and office level
- Customize your home page by rearranging home page gadgets
- Personalize your contact web sites and email templates
- Use the WYSIWIG report designer to create your own branded data displays
- Fusion offers a variety of public record integration options to suit the specific needs of your multiple listing organization. Fusion customers who use Realist benefit from tighter tax record mapping integration, including the ability to “walk the block” by clicking surrounding parcels.
Fusion Pro Options
Fusion Pro™ provides a variety of optional features that build upon the system’s CRM capabilities, including an Agent Website with IDX property search (subject to availability), and Inbox for receiving website leads and corresponding with clients, a Schedule for tracking appointments and tasks, an Email Template Library, and Action Plan Manager, and more!
CoreLogic offers many different mobile options that work with Fusion to serve agents on the go, including apps and web-based mobile interfaces, and browser virtualization for tablets.