Automatically Detect Compliance Issues with Pinpoint Accuracy
LoanSafe Compliance Manager leverages ComplianceAnalyzer’s comprehensive and independent review process to deliver at-a-glance risk analysis in one clear, detailed audit report. Potential issues are flagged with narrative explanations and reference the reasoning, calculations, citations and text of the associated legislation. Staff and management can collaborate in real-time to track and resolve areas of risk.
ComplianceAnalyzer® offers real-time audits, including thousands of rules across multiple jurisdictions, such as:
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID)
- Loans ineligible for Qualified Mortgage (QM)
- Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (Sections 32, 35)
- State and municipal high cost / anti-predatory laws and regulations
- Loan originator compensation restrictions
- State license-based consumer lending laws and regulations
- Secondary market investors’ and GSEs’ compliance guidelines
- Lenders’ internal compliance policies
ComplianceAnalyzer provides flexible TRID compliance for different origination channels and workflows, offering the choice to audit loan terms at each point in the loan lifecycle or implement complete monitoring of all fees and disclosures throughout the lending process. ComplianceAnalyzer audit reports serve as an independent third-party compliance review, providing evidence of TRID compliance. Audits and compliance monitoring throughout origination include:
- Loan Estimate (LE) and Closing Disclosure (CD) delivery timing sequencing, fee names and fee tolerance
- Changed circumstances and reasons for redisclosures
- Post-consummation cure analysis
Robust Functionality, Clear Reporting
ComplianceAnalyzer organizes results of loan-level compliance reviews into one easy-to-understand screen. With a single click users can access the complete audit trail of reviews performed on each loan with regulations cited per test.
Comprehensive Findings Analysis
When potential violations or exceptions are detected, the system provides specific detail and narrative explanations to help understand the finding. Mortgage Compliance Analysis Reports reference the reasoning, calculations, citations, and text of relevant legislation to help guide corrective actions.
Collaboration and Dynamic Reporting
Management and staff can track and resolve issues efficiently and collaboratively within a secure, online environment. Management also has access to powerful reporting tools that instantly track risk in real-time.