As marketing and managing foreclosed, bank-owned residential real estate continues to grow in complexity, liquidating real-estate-owned (REO) property extends well beyond the traditional challenges of finding a buyer and closing. Success in today’s market requires visibility into your REO servicing and financially sound partners who are committed to performance, transparency and continual improvement. Using a holistic approach to liquidating REO, we employ and continually develop innovative strategies designed to shorten your time to market, optimize your return and mitigate fraud. We offer our REO Services as individual services or through our cost-saving flat-fee solution.
REO Services is a comprehensive, component-based solution with pricing available in traditional variable-cost models or as the industry’s only fixed-cost model: The CoreLogic REO Flat Fee. Either option includes the following:
HOA/Code Violations/Title Curative/Tax
Specialized teams begin research at referral to cure the title and determine property tax status. We also resolve existing HOA and municipal code violations—often with reduced penalties or a full dismissal.
- Fewer days to market
- Fewer delays at closing
- Reduced or dismissed fees and penalties
Our experienced professionals take a proactive approach to property recovery. Our knowledgeable evictions teams make this process run smoothly with creative use of incentives, such as cash for keys.
- Reduced financial impact of relocation on occupant
- Fewer days to market, typically 90 days or more
- Minimum expenses for maximum net recovery
- Monthly auditing and reporting for informed decisions
Our network of field service providers secure your properties at recovery by rekeying to prevent unauthorized access and by making any emergency repairs to prevent further damage.
- Consistent, quality servicing nationwide
- Documented performance
- Unquestionable vendor selection practices
We deliver the most cost-effective valuations with an appropriate combination from a full line of products, including AVMs, BPOs, appraisals and HomeStandings™, our neighborhood/market evaluation tool.
- Higher rates of return
- Validation of pricing strategies
- National coverage with local market information
Our asset managers perform extensive research with analytical products such as HomeStandings™ and value monitoring for more effective marketing plans.
- Innovative strategies for broader reach and faster disposition
- Quicker, more accurate response to market or strategy changes
- Mitigate risk and losses associated with ineffective marketing or fraud
Using industry-standard REOSource, we process all orders electronically and link them to our automated Asset Management System for 24/7 access.
- Most offers negotiated within one to two hours
- Audit trail provides a logical order for multiple offers
- Better control of the process gets to closing faster
Closing Title Services
Our loan production expertise puts us in a unique position to manage your REO closing and title needs.
- Few, if any, surprises at closing
- Consistent performance across the country
- Proactive title curative eliminates costly delays at closing
- Minimum errors with paperless processing
We handle all expenses until closing and process them electronically. You receive a single, reconciled bill.
- Error-free accounting that is easy to audit
- Paperless processing eliminates errors
We provide you with REO asset servicing oversight through our electronic document management services that offer quick access to important documents and certificates.
- Transparency into your REO asset servicing
- Fast, easy document access
We generate a number of real-time standard and customized reports, including monthly statistical reports, market reports, individual property reports and dashboard reports.
- More effective inventory management
- More informed and timely decision making
- Instant access to vital information for faster response to market or status changes
- Performance monitoring for better quality control