Industry-Leading Data Resources
To enable such all-inclusive granularity, TrueLTV draws on our industry-leading mortgage, property and collateral fraud databases. These combined resources provide unprecedented detail, enabling TrueLTV to spot and evaluate shadowy second liens and update mortgage files with missing liens and all value-affecting lien characteristics.
TrueLTV is available online via RealQuest Professional, our all-encompassing property and ownership search engine and Vector Portfolios, the premier mortgage portfolio analytics platform. RealQuest Professional allows you to perform single property searches, while Vector Portfolios offers self-service batch processing. Both require minimal back-office support and offer extremely fast turnaround times.
Easy to Get Started, Easy to Use
TrueLTV via RealQuest individual property search tells you the amount of money a current owner owes on a property as a percentage of the property's value. Resulting data elements include the TrueLTV (percentage), the total open lien count and amount, the current estimate of market value (AVM), and key mortgage data, including lender, recording date and loan amount.
For mortgage pools and portfolios that are run on Vector Portfolios, TrueLTV offers one-time, monthly or quarterly monitoring of mortgage portfolios. It can also provide rigorous daily monitoring, with automated alerts, for servicing and portfolio managers.
Getting up to speed with TrueLTV is fast and easy. Enter a property address and TrueLTV returns the following:
- Total open-lien count and amounts
- Liens' positions in repayment order
- Current AVM estimate of market value
- Estimated equity balance and CLTV
- Key mortgage data (lenders, dates, loan amounts)
- Premium ARM data and interest rate information (ARM rider)
- Any preforeclosure or foreclosure activity against the property
Subordinate claim growth in recent years has contributed to dramatically increased risk in many mortgage portfolios. TrueLTV data enables you to:
- Spot key risk indicators (silent second, concurrent junior, third party second)
- Identify changes in lien position
- Review lien characteristics (rate, term, ARM details)
On individual loans and combined pools and portfolios, TrueLTV helps you make sound business decisions based on real value and actual risk.