Indispensable Business Intelligence
Built on the latest MicroStrategy 8 platform, TrueStandings® Securities' user-friendly toolset simplifies advanced querying, large-scale data manipulation, complex data analysis and highly formatted reporting—leveraging data from the industry's largest loan-level securities database.
With TrueStandings Securities, analysts and decision-makers can:
- Analyze and evaluate portfolios quickly and accurately
- Identify risks from high concentrations of undesirable collateral
- Create synthetic securities for improved benchmarking
- Mine and analyze data visually with pivot-tables and graphs
- Conduct error-free analysis and reporting using helpful wizards
Largest Loan-Level Mortgage Database
TrueStandings Securities performs its wizardry via high-speed 24/7 access to the industry’s largest and most comprehensive mortgage securities database—a giant repository that's tracked collateral default, prepayment and credit risk since 1992, and includes:
- Loan-level data on 97 percent of active non-agency securitized mortgages (over $1.4 trillion)
- More than 98 percent of the jumbo mortgage pools
- More than 93 percent of the asset-backed securities (ABS) market
- More than 12,000 active private-issue securities
- History back to 1991
The Latest Enhancements
We recently upgraded TrueStandings Securities’ process and delivery platforms to provide users three major functionality and ease-of-use enhancements.
In-Progress Period Reporting
In-Progress Period Reporting provides faster time-to-market data availability, enabling earlier fact-based decision-making. Performance and prepayment information on as many as 90 percent of active pools is now available online for analysis up to 12 business days sooner than previously possible—providing users a potentially critical advantage.
Bulk Export Capability
Bulk Export Capability enables faster, more detailed analysis of up to two gigabytes of loan-level data posted to a FTP (File Transfer Protocol) website. Bulk export can be used to conduct minutely detailed analysis of large, loan-level datasets and facilitate its transfer as an input into proprietary or RiskModel modeling systems.
CUSIP Number Matching
TrueStandings Securities now provides a look-up tool for finding securities that match a specific Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures (CUSIP) number for analysis, benchmarking or modeling. The CUSIP number, which identifies most U.S. and Canadian companies and U.S. government and municipal bonds, is part of a process that facilitates the the clearing and settlement of securities.
Find out more information at www.truestandings.com.