Internships at CoreLogic
At CoreLogic, we believe that internships are the key to helping students gain valuable work experience and experience the CoreLogic culture. Our internship program provides students with the opportunity to experience the day-to-day work environment, facing challenges and making decisions that have an impact.
Opportunities and Specific Disciplines
- Software Engineering
- Data Science and Analytics
- Information Technology
- Business Analysis
- Finance and Accounting
- Product Management
- Human Resources
- Strategy and Business
What will you experience during our summer internship program?
- 10 weeks of broad exposure to our work environment and practical experience within a specific team
- Robust, meaningful projects within a dynamic, driven and diverse team
- Interaction with senior leadership
- Partnership with a manager/mentor who provides guidance and feedback
- Networking and development activities
- Competitive compensation
- Lunch-and-Learn workshops and volunteer activities
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the internships located?
Internship opportunities are available throughout our U.S. offices.
Who can participate in the program?
Undergraduate or graduate-level students with a minimum of two years of completed coursework. Candidates should have a cumulative 3.0+ GPA on a 4.0 scale. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated campus and leadership involvement and relevant internship or work experience.
How do I apply?
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through corelogic.com/careers to be apart of our innovative team, focused on reimagining the real estate economy through cutting-edge data and technology!