RAA Cat Risk Management 2023
The Future of CAT Risk is Here
CoreLogic is proud to be a continued sponsor of the RAA Cat Risk Conference. This year our focus will be on managing wildfire risk in an ever-changing world and re-telling a Hurricane Ian story from a flood risk management perspective.
With 6 continents, 100+ countries/territories, and 185+ models, CoreLogic has the breadth, depth, and granularity to get you the data you need, enabling you to stand with us at the forefront of next-level catastrophe modeling.
Don’t Miss These Breakout Sessions
Managing Wildfire Risk in a Changing World
Tuesday, February 28, 4:45 pm – 5:15 pm
- Tom Larsen, Senior Director of Insurance Solutions, CoreLogic
- Howard Kunst, Chief Actuary, CoreLogic
Managing Flood Risk from Hurricanes: A Hurricane Ian Story
Wednesday, March 1, 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Paul Brown, Director of Insurance Solutions, CoreLogic
- David Smith, Senior Director of Natural Hazard Science, CoreLogic
- Jon Schneyer, Senior CAT Response Manager, CoreLogic
Secondary Perils: Recap & Modeler Discussion of Challenges & Opportunities
Thursday, March 2, 10:30 am – 12 pm
- Featuring Tom Larsen, Senior Director of Insurance Solutions, CoreLogic
Get In Touch
Register for Our Upcoming Webinar
Hazard HQ Command Central Briefing: Hurricane Ian
March 23, 2023 at 11:00 AM CT
Our team of experts will discuss the trends and observations we have noted regarding Hurricane Ian’s impact on the U.S. in the six months since landfall.
The webinar will include:
- A recap of what occurred back in September 2022
- Observations from Hazard HQ Recon Team during their damage survey in Southwest Florida
- A more detailed breakdown of the modeled losses
- A summary of the feedback from a number of CoreLogic’s partners in the restoration and rebuilding fields, noting specifically what set Ian apart from other significant hurricane events in the U.S.
Learn About Our Products
Arrange for Transportation Once You Arrive
Margaritaville is located approximately 30-45 minutes from the Orlando International Airport, right next to Walt Disney World. The hotel does not provide shuttle service from the airport. Lyft or Uber fare is approximately $40 each way. Onsite self-parking is complimentary for Consortium guests, valet parking is available for $35/day.
While we normally ask for business casual attire, since we are at Margaritaville, this year we’d like you to show off your island spirit and come dressed in your best “Parrothead” look. Shorts, Hawaiian shirts and flip flops are encouraged!
Our room block is sold out.