RAA Cat Risk Management 2023
The Future of CAT Risk is Here
CoreLogic is proud to be a continued sponsor of the RAA Cat Risk Conference. This year our focus will be on managing wildfire risk in an ever-changing world and re-telling a Hurricane Ian story from a flood risk management perspective.
With 6 continents, 100+ countries/territories, and 185+ models, CoreLogic has the breadth, depth, and granularity to get you the data you need, enabling you to stand with us at the forefront of next-level catastrophe modeling.
Don’t Miss These Breakout Sessions
Wednesday, March 1, 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Paul Brown, Director of Insurance Solutions, CoreLogic
- David Smith, Senior Director of Natural Hazard Science, CoreLogic
- Jon Schneyer, Senior CAT Response Manager, CoreLogic
Get In Touch
Register for Our Upcoming Webinar
Hazard HQ Command Central Briefing: Hurricane Ian
March 23, 2023 at 11:00 AM CT
Our team of experts will discuss the trends and observations we have noted regarding Hurricane Ian’s impact on the U.S. in the six months since landfall.
The webinar will include:
- A recap of what occurred back in September 2022
- Observations from Hazard HQ Recon Team during their damage survey in Southwest Florida
- A more detailed breakdown of the modeled losses
- A summary of the feedback from a number of CoreLogic’s partners in the restoration and rebuilding fields, noting specifically what set Ian apart from other significant hurricane events in the U.S.