Improved Risk Management and Bottom-Line Results
From the initial consultation through final analysis, we deliver insight and guidance to improve insurance portfolio management decisions and ultimately, a carrier’s bottom line. Combining years of industry knowledge as well as advanced analytical and statistical training, our highly skilled team of professionals is dedicated to helping carriers achieve top-notch risk management and improved portfolio performance.
Inspection Optimization Model
The CoreLogic® Inspection Optimization Model combines our predictive analytics with our proprietary property and natural hazard data to help carriers optimize their homeowner’s inspection program. Proven to significantly increase actionable rates, the model offers risk managers and underwriters the insight needed to identify properties with major condition hazards as well as ensure a carrier’s portfolio Insurance to Values (ITVs) are adequate and up-to-date.
This unique inspection optimization model combines:
- A custom or calibrated multivariate modeling approach
- Optimized inspection expenditures
- A flexible, custom designed solution
- An end to end workflow including point of sale insight
- Actionable insights
EnVision from CoreLogic leverages valuation data within our Residential and Commercial Estimating Platforms to bring portfolio monitoring metrics and insight through interactive dashboards and reports. This enables risk managers to maintain an up-to-date view of property exposure as well as track Insurance to Value (ITV) adequacy within their property insurance portfolio. Our unique industry benchmark and trends dashboards help identify and capture exposure issues.
Using the Right Management Control Metrics, EnVision Offers the Ability to
- Report on client specific key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Monitor property portfolio performance over time
- Understand agent behavior
- Compare key performance metrics to competitor’s with industry benchmarking