Welcome to SMARTWeb2. Please bookmark smartweb2.corelogic.com in your Favorites folder. If you are unable to access the SMARTWeb 2 URL, please contact your IT administrator.
As we work with you to manage the challenges and uncertainty that lie ahead, transparent and regular communications will be critical. With that as our goal, the CoreLogic Real Estate Tax and Payment Solutions Team plans to provide regular client updates like the following:
- Business as usual until further notice; however, our Real Estate Tax and Payment Solutions business is positioned to mobilize;
- Teams have deployed technology and virtual private networks (VPNs) to ensure associates, including Contact Center employees, can work remotely;
- Agency/Taxing Authority updates - we are publishing daily updates to SMARTWeb®. At this time, no updates have been communicated regarding due date changes for current year taxes due by the March 31, 2020 economic loss date;
- For questions related to CoreLogic Real Estate Tax and Payment Solutions, please send to email@example.com so we can manage and prioritize in an effective manner and respond accordingly. In addition, please feel free to contact your relationship manager directly;
- We are closely monitoring the situation and updates will be communicated as needed.
- Agency Updates can be found in SMARTWeb:
Tools/Cycle Dashboard/References/Documentation/COVID-19 Daily Agency Updates
Thank you for being a loyal client and thank you for your continued trust in CoreLogic. Please contact your Tax Operations Customer Specialist with any questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I have questions about SMARTWeb changes, whom should I contact?
We encourage you to contact us via any of the following methods:
- Support (Help) Desk at 866-440-7449
- Customer Product Support at 800-225-4707 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your assigned Tax Operations Client Specialist
CoreLogic clients rely on the SMARTWeb portal for centralized access to real estate property tax information. This powerful tool provides users with the ability to:
- Originate new tax service orders
- Perform order maintenance functions
- Originate and view claims
- Order reports
- Retrieve loan, order, and/or property tax identification number information
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions about CoreLogic® products and services, please email us. For technical questions, please call the CoreLogic Support Center at (866) 440-7449.
Knowledge Center in SMARTWeb
Information is available within the reference tab of the Cycle Dashboard from the "Tools" menu inside the portal. Be sure to visit the Documentation area in SMARTWeb where you will find all of our user guides such as:
- Government Fee Listing
- Customer Handbook
- Cycle Dashboard Guide
- eReports Guide
- Tax Payment Status Guide
For technical questions, please call the CoreLogic Support Center at (866) 440-7449.
For new user IDs or training questions, please contact our Customer Product Support team at CustomerProductSupport@corelogic.com or (800) 225-4707.