Do you know what’s in your Natural Hazard Disclosure (NHD) report? Per California Civil Code 1103, a Natural Hazard Disclosure Statement is required on most residential property transactions covering six required state-level hazard disclosures. But with so many NHD providers in the marketplace, how can you know what to look for?
Below are ten reasons to choose DisclosureSave™ from CoreLogic as your Natural Hazard Disclosure provider.
Simple and Easy to Read Reports
- Escrow Quick Print includes all required disclosures at a fraction of the page volume
- Autofill missing Address and APN fields
- Easy-to-use signature page covering all required signatures and disclosures
- Full Color, Easy to Read Hazard Maps – including three pages of maps showcasing state-level hazards
Save time and money
- Approved CAR zipForm service provider, making it easy to select DisclosureSave directly from the CAR Dropdown Menu
- No extra fees for cancellation, escrow or late payment
- Quick Turnaround – Reports emailed in an average of fifteen minutes or less
- Rigorous maintenance schedule to ensure reports reflect the public record
- Free Flood Certification included in reports for properties deemed “IN” a FEMA Special Flood Hazard Area
- Staff of Certified zipForm Trainers
Now more than ever, DisclosureSave is your source for current and comprehensive natural hazard disclosures based upon hazard layer and information maintained by CoreLogic – one of the largest hazard risk data aggregators in the country.
Ready to place your order? Create your account and use the code HAZARD for $10 off your order.* Order Now.
*Offer expires December 31, 2019.