IRVINE, CALIFORNIA – NOVEMBER 21, 2022 – CoreLogic®, a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, has announced the speakers and agenda for INTRCONNECT™ 2023 — CoreLogic’s first in-person event for the insurance and restoration industries since early 2020. The event will draw hundreds of professionals from across the property insurance and restoration industries.
In line with the theme for INTRCONNECT 2023, ‘Together, Everything is Possible,’ CoreLogic has curated a wide variety of panel speakers and presenters across the academic, insurance and restoration ecospheres.
“I am excited about the uniquely curated content we have put together for each type of INTRCONNCET participant,” said Garret Gray, President of CoreLogic Protect. “We are building bridges between carriers, contractors and other important property insurance stakeholders, and the lineup of speakers we have brought together will propel this industry toward innovative ways of all working together. This is definitely the must-make event in 2023.”
Speakers and panelists include:
- Garret Gray, President of Protect, CoreLogic
- Harihar Sivanandh, Vice President, Claims Process & Practices – Property Claims, Liberty Mutual
- Don Parkes, Senior Vice President, Corporate Catastrophe Management, Chubb Corp.
- Partha Srinivasa, Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Erie Insurance
- Werner Kruck, Vice President, Property Solutions, Swiss Re
- Nancy P. Watkins, Principal & Consulting Actuary, Milliman Inc.
- Brian McNoldy, Senior Research Associate, The University of Miami
- Dan Dick, Executive Managing Director & Global Head of Property Analytics, Aon Reinsurance
- Shawna Ackerman, Chief Risk & Actuarial Officer, California Earthquake Authority
- Sean Rider, Chief Revenue Officer, One Concern
- Jonathan Miko, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Alacrity Solutions
- Jay Thies, Sr. Strategic Initiatives Specialist – Global Risk Solutions, Liberty Mutual
- Dan Reed, Managing Director, American Family Ventures
- Gina Reyes, Vice President, Claims, Openly Inc.
Sessions have been planned and scheduled for carrier tracks including claims, underwriting and catastrophe risk management. There will also be role-based tracks for restoration professionals. Click here to view the full agenda.
To learn more about INTRCONNECT and to register for the event, visit corelogic.com/intrconnect.
A special thank you to our Prestige & Featured sponsors: CORE Group Restoration, ServiceMaster Restore, Quality Plus Services, Alacrity Solutions and ITEL.
CoreLogic is a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider. The company’s combined data from public, contributory and proprietary sources includes over 4.5 billion records spanning more than 50 years, providing detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. The markets CoreLogic serves include real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets and the public sector. CoreLogic delivers value to clients through unique data, analytics, workflow technology, advisory and managed services. Clients rely on CoreLogic to help identify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., CoreLogic operates in North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.