Keep your Portfolio Safe and Dry
Although many storm hazards are associated with hurricanes, storm surge flooding is known by experts to be one of the major causes of hurricane property damage along the Atlantic Coast, Gulf of Mexico, and—under the right conditions—even inland waterways.
In a matter of minutes, storm surge resulting from hurricanes can wipe out homes and businesses—including the comprehensive health of your portfolio.
Be ready for the storm
High resolution topographic data combined with granular storm surge flooding analysis results in our ability to identify storm surge flood risk at the individual property level.
No longer are you relying on generalized surge areas based on ZIP codes or county boundaries. With the ability to interpret how storm surge risk can vary even within the length of one city block, you are now able to accurately determine which properties are susceptible to future hurricanes.
Our Storm Surge Risk data allows you to more accurately:
- Assess a property’s risk of storm surge flooding. Pinpoint a property’s location in relation to surge risk unlike other products that generalize risk across larger geographic areas such as zip code or county.
- Identify the storm surge risk on individual parcels without expensive and time-consuming on-site visits.
- Improve your loss ratio by evaluating an entire book of business for storm surge exposure.
- Understand the risk of property damage caused by coastal, storm surge, and associated riverine flooding.
- Access the coastal risk data layers at the parcel level for your business needs – either behind your firewall or through an easy and affordable desktop tool which gives small companies the ability to make coastal and other natural hazard risk assessments.
Structural Risk and Valuations
Rather than rely on a standard industry percentage, get detailed intelligence on the structural risk and value of properties in your portfolio to ensure that your clients are not over or under-insured.learn more
Natural Hazard and Catastrophe
Assess your market position by accessing reports and data that give you a complete view of the risk to your portfolio.learn more
Roof Condition Solutions
CoreLogic offers tools to help you assess the roof conditions of prospective clients from your desktop.learn more