Know Your Coasts
The location of a property in relation to the coastline of an ocean or large bodies of water like the Great Lakes can significantly shift the risk level of that property.
It’s imperative to accurately identify the distance between a property and the nearest coast to grasp the risk that affects it.
The Distance to Coast data not only provides the distance to the nearest coastline but also the name of the body of water and whether it is seaward or non-seaward. You can also define a custom coastline based on the requirements of your intended usage.
In addition, CoreLogic geocoding powered by our own PxPoint™ technology ensures that your assessment of risk is based on the precise methodology necessary to have confidence in your returns.
Our Distance to Coast data allows you to more accurately:
- Determine whether your properties are at greater loss due to their location on a barrier island versus the mainland
- Improve your loss ratio by evaluating an entire book of business for coastal risk exposure
- Comply with state regulations for properties that are close to coastlines
- Understand the potential for property damage caused by risks associated with hurricanes
- Access the coastal risk data layers at the parcel level for your business needs – either behind your firewall or through an easy and affordable desktop tool
Structural Risk and Valuations
Rather than rely on a standard industry percentage, get detailed intelligence on the structural risk and value of properties in your portfolio to ensure that your clients are not over or under-insured.learn more
Natural Hazard and Catastrophe
Assess your market position by accessing reports and data that give you a complete view of the risk to your portfolio.learn more
Roof Condition Solutions
CoreLogic offers tools to help you assess the roof conditions of prospective clients from your desktop.learn more