What Is Leasing Manager From CoreLogic?
Leasing Manager from CoreLogic is a cloud-based, online leasing workflow solution for single and multifamily housing property operators.
Prospective residents applying for an apartment home, leasing professionals and property managers will benefit from greater efficiencies offered by the fully integrated digital workflow. In addition to proprietary statistical lease screening, the platform offers property operators full integration and configuration of lease forms for ancillary services including transfer of utilities, covered parking, storage units or washer/dryer rentals. For properties that require renters insurance as a condition of the lease, the workflow can include access to affordable liability and contents coverage.
- Explore inventory - Search apartment availability and pricing.
- Decide on an apartment home - Select and apply.
- Make payments - Submit payment of fees and deposits.
- Get screened - Provide information necessary to complete background screening and get results, generally within minutes.
- Submit required documents - Review and acknowledge community rules and policies and upload required documents.
- Select options and comply with insurance requirements - Choose rentable items and meet renters insurance requirements that satisfy lease conditions.
- Complete lease online - Documents can be prepared electronically; using e-signature is an additional convenience.
Leasing agents and property managers can:
- Extensive configuration - Without support from IT, property managers can easily activate the functionality in Leasing Manager that is specific to their needs. For instance, some may use the end-to-end turnkey option such as "shop and apply" and "screening" through to "e-signature." Others may only use the service through background screening. Others may want to incorporate a different payment processor.
- Complete visibility through real-time summary and detail dashboards. These give at-a-glance visibility to the leasing professional on the status of all applicants for a community. With a simple click, the leasing professional can drill-down to view detail-level reports on the progress of specific applicants.
- Access best-in-breed applicant screening, renters insurance as required by the community, and forms. These work together to accelerate the process for the applicant completing a lease, and help reduce the leasing professional's involvement along the way.
Tel: (866) 774-3282
What Is Online Leasing?
Online leasing allows prospective applicants to search and apply for an apartment home within your community - 24x7. Applicants expect an online leasing application solution to work regardless of their chosen device (computer, tablet, or smartphone).
For the community, online leasing dashboards enable the leasing team to see where applicants are in the leasing cycle. This lets them close leases faster by being able to quickly identify which applicants might be stuck in the process.
Benefits of Online Leasing
As compared to "offline" applications, the "online" approach creates efficiencies at every step. The applicant enjoys a smoother process. The leasing professional enjoys a more efficient process. In total, leases can close faster.
Advantages of online leasing:
Applicants can search and apply for an apartment home 24x7 and even complete the lease online.
Leasing professional productivity
By outsourcing data entry to the applicant and collecting fees and deposits online, leasing professionals avoid administrative work and don't waste time playing phone tag with applicants to collect payments.
Owner revenues and agent commissions
Since leasing teams have more free time to up-sell rentable items, they can hit quotas and bonuses; property owners enjoy higher rental income.
Converting applicants to residents
With properly designed workflows in the online leasing solution, prospective residents will complete the application online and commit to the community earlier in the process.
Compared to paper applications that may get left out on a desk in the leasing office, an applicant using an online leasing solution reduces that risk.
Applicants and leasing professionals are quickly notified of screening results - increasing the likelihood of applicants committing to the community rather than exploring alternatives.
By communicating the renters insurance requirements for the community, the chance of compliance for participation increases.
Resident Survey Data
According to the 2015 NMHC/Kingsley Associates Apartment Resident Preferences Survey, 90% of prospective residents prefer to apply for their lease online. Other data: