For fast and simple review and exporting, key information is extracted from the legal description and placed in quick reference fields. Quick reference fields include owner vesting, subdivision, legal lot and block, legal book/page and assessor's parcel number.
Simply send a data request and our Connect2Data® XML delivery system speeds information to you and auto-populates your system. You’ll not only minimize programming, but you can easily reformat or print data allowing for immediate use–verify ownership, identify parties, and avoid potentially fraudulent transactions.
- Conduct research prior to ordering a full title report
- Confirm property location and obtain a complete legal description
- Request information using a property address, owner’s name and/or Assessors Parcel Number (APN)
Count on one of the most comprehensive databases available. After placing your order, a QA analyst personally verifies your request as well as the returned report, ensuring accurate, reliable reporting. Plus, if field abstraction is required, you will have a single point of contact to reduce service calls, speed the process and enhance efficiency.
- Daily updates on more than 97 percent of all U.S. real estate activity
- Online ordering and data retrieval ensures the highest level of accuracy
- Comprehensive coverage of key real estate markets
No extra software or enterprise-wide installations. No complicated processes. A simple Web-based subscription or XML data licensing agreement makes it easy to order and get started, saving valuable research and processing time.
Your single source for rapid Web-based legal & vesting, manual research and abstraction.
Information Available Includes:
- Complete owner name(s)
- Current vesting
- Enhanced legal description
- Assessors Parcel Number (APN)
- Recording date
- Document type
- Sale date
- Document number
- Mailing address
- Assessed values