Make your data the best it can be
With more and more ways to look up listings on the internet, having the best data has never been more important. It’s what makes your service the definitive source for accurate real estate information.
Listing Data Checker from CoreLogic® integrates with your multiple listing platform, public records service, and membership system to automatically check the accuracy of your data and enforce the correction of violations. It’s the most powerful and widely adopted system of its kind—and the best way to assure the quality of your most valuable asset.
- Improves the accuracy and completeness of your listing data
- Improves data entry habits and reduces recidivism
- Increases your capacity to process fines with fewer personnel
- Increases non-dues revenue; self-funding
- Optional AI module automates image scanning
- Used by more than 250 associations representing 600,000 agents
Listing Data Checker is customized to find violations according to your specific policies.
Violations may include:
- Late listing entry
- Missing documentation (Instanet service required)
- Inaccurate listing status
- Incorrect property classification
- Misuse of agent, financial, or public remarks
- Missing or inaccurate data
- Duplicate listing entry
- Late entry of photographs
- Inappropriate links
- Inaccurate selling information
- Conditional offers of compensation
- Late reporting of pending or final sales
Listing Data Checker highlights possible infractions for easy review.
- Staff can review the violations and choose the corrective action required, or Listing Data Checker can automatically notify agents, brokers, or teams without staff intervention.
- To avoid confusion and set clear expectations, configurable email notifications provide information about each infraction, grace periods, and potential penalties.
- Using the comprehensive audit log, repeat offenders can be automatically identified and fined—or offered additional training at your discretion.
- You can also import fining reports into your membership management system or accounting tools, giving you complete control of your financial records.
Alliance Network Member
Enhance your compliance process with auto-detection of photo violations
Agents can submit hundreds or even thousands of new images a day. Are your moderators struggling to keep up? With Restb.ai, the real estate industry’s leading computer vision solution, Listing Data Checker makes it easy to stay on top of image compliance.
Available as an optional module, Restb.ai uses the power of artificial intelligence to scan images for a range of privacy and policy violations.
Using AI object detection, you can easily scan millions of photos to identify images containing violations like:
- People and faces
- ”For Sale” signposts (branding)
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- License plates
The Restb.ai module detects violations that are easy for humans to miss and automatically notifies agents as soon as non-compliant photos are uploaded. With Restb.ai, agents don’t have to report each other’s violations, fostering a better culture of trust and cooperation among members.
In Canada, the trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Services® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. CoreLogic is not a member of CREA but is authorized to provide certain services to CREA’s members.