Setting the Bar in Fraud Risk Analysis
LoanSafe Fraud Manager™ from CoreLogic® is an easy-to-use fraud report and mitigation solution that helps identify mortgage fraud risk using your loan application information paired with CoreLogic proprietary data. Fueled by a mortgage fraud consortium of over 100 million loan applications and known fraud outcomes, patented recognition models and the most complete property data collection available today, it’s no wonder LoanSafe Fraud Manager is considered the gold standard of fraud risk detection tools.
Tel: (866) 774-3282
Automatically Detect Multiple Facets of Risk:
- Income Falsification
- Identity Fraud/Theft
- Employment Inconsistencies
- Owner Occupancy
- Undisclosed Debt
- Straw Borrowers
- Valuation Risk/Property Flipping
- Third Party Certification
Powerful Fraud Report Features Help Streamline Your Fraud Mitigation Efforts
LoanSafe Fraud Manager utilizes a patented fraud model that analyzes trends based on mortgage application data, resulting in a more comprehensive view of mortgage fraud risk.
Help Loan Purchase Decisions with Blended Reissue
Simplify the transition of information between the originator and investor for your fraud review.
LoanSafe Fraud Manager now offers Blended Reissue to simplify the fraud QC process, saving you time and money. With a single access key, Investors and Warehouse Facilities receive the best of both worlds, with full control of critical loan inputs, plus the benefit of supplemental data from the originator.
- Controlled, coordinated fraud review between originator and investor
- Alert clearing notes are shared, reducing duplicative actions
- Reduced suspensions and quicker fundings
Fraud Risk Score
The LoanSafe Fraud Manager report is easy to understand and incorporate into your processes, the Fraud Risk Score gives additional transparency into the likelihood that a loan file contains material misrepresentation. Use this fraud report score to determine the degree of risk associated with the loan file and tailor the review process accordingly.
Fraud Alerts and Recommended Actions
Fraud alerts highlight specific areas of inconsistency within the fraud report and identify areas of potential concern. Each alert offers recommended actions that direct reviewers to areas of additional investigation. Alerts can be customized to your review processes and risk threshold, making LoanSafe Fraud Manager a unique tool that conforms to your business practices.
Online, Collaborative Review and Reporting Portal
Alert Review: LoanSafe Connect™ is a secure, online site that offers you the ability to review and interact with LoanSafe Risk Manager and LoanSafe Fraud Manager reports in real time, allowing staff to work collaboratively yet independently on file review. The predictive risk scores are kept pure when alerts are addressed, adding to the integrity of the report.
Reporting: The Reporting tool within LoanSafe Connect allows you to have on-demand access to enterprise-level data on your LoanSafe Risk Manager, LoanSafe Fraud Manager and LoanSafe Collateral Manager transactions. When utilizing the Reporting tool, you can see the most frequent alerts generated across all your loans, evaluate the risk score distribution, and view the number of loans reviewed by your team members.
The Reporting Tool also allows you to:
- Benchmark yourself against the industry
- Quickly adjust and filter the metrics to suit your needs
- Easily investigate anomalies or trends with in-depth analysis
LoanSafe Connect turns static information in the LoanSafe report into dynamic insight.
Settlement Agent Risk Screening
Settlement agents handle funds on every mortgage transaction in the country, yet they are rarely screened as potential fraud risks. Settlement Agent Risk Assessment (SARA), available as an add-on to your LoanSafe Fraud Manager Report screens third party actors against a database of over 75,000 agents and helps:
- Verify the identity and background of agents
- Verify licenses of agents and companies
- Verify insurance coverage
- Verify data privacy and internal control
- Verify wire and trust account details
Borrower Risk Analysis
Get a thorough analysis of the most common mortgage fraud risks associated with a borrower.
- Identity: Validates the borrower’s Social Security Number, screens for any potential liens and judgments or bankruptcies and scans for other identities.
- Income: Analyzes the reasonableness of the borrowers reported income and conducts an Associated Business Search.
- Loan Application Summary: Discern if your borrower is linked to other properties which may not be disclosed in the loan application through the Mortgage Electronic Registration System (MERS®) and CoreLogic Consortium data.
- WatchList Screening against OFAC, HUD, SAM Exclusions and more.
Third Party Screening
Screen and validate broker, loan officer information and other participants against state and federal databases. LoanSafe Fraud Manager will check:
- NMLS Registration
- GSA or SAM.gov Exclusions
- Government Watch Lists and your own!
LoanSafe Is the Right Choice
Mortgage fraud reports and mitigation solutions are only as good as the data and analytics behind them - and CoreLogic solutions draw from the most current, complete and relevant property data collection available and combines it with industry leading analytics and patented pattern recognition technology. In addition, LoanSafe reports incorporate data from the nation’s largest contributed loan-level database, including:
- Mortgage Fraud Consortium containing contributed fraud outcome and loan application data from more than 100 million loans
- Publicly recorded data on 99 percent of U.S. properties
- Built on the LoanSafe market-leading proprietary risk, undisclosed debt and multi-lien platform