Unsurpassed Precision in Mortgage Risk Detection
Residential mortgage risk presents itself in many shapes and forms; requiring lenders, servicers and investors to remain agile and use the most advanced detection and decision solutions available – all while keeping costs low and efficiency high. LoanSafe Risk Manager™ from CoreLogic® answers the need by combining industry leading data, analytics and patented pattern recognition technology in one easy-to-implement report.
Tel: (866) 774-3282
Use Our Report to Identify
- Income Falsification
- Identity Fraud/Theft
- Employment Inconsistencies
- Owner Occupancy
- Inaccurate Valuation
- Undisclosed Debt
- Straw Borrowers
- Collateral and Market Risk
- Third Party Certification
- Valuation Risk/Property Flipping
Dual Analysis for Comprehensive Risk Evaluation
LoanSafe Risk Manager employs a multi-layer process designed to target both collateral threat and fraudulent activity. LoanSafe Collateral Manager™ and LoanSafe Fraud Manager™ work in tandem within LoanSafe Risk Manager, simultaneously minimizing your collateral risk, maximizing fraud detection and meeting your compliance requirements.
LoanSafe Collateral Manager
Single-source for listing information, nearby sale data, condo/hotel database and more
Industry-leading automated valuation engine and LoanPerformance™ HPI data
Measure the risk of foreclosure and loss severity specifically related to mortgage collateral
Market analysis to reconcile the property valuation provided
Powerful Features to Streamline Your Fraud Mitigation Efforts
LoanSafe Risk Manager utilizes a patented fraud model that analyzes trends based on mortgage application data and contributed fraud outcomes, coupled with a comprehensive analysis of the subject property and surrounding market – resulting in a thorough view of mortgage risk with unprecedented accuracy.
Fraud and Collateral Risk Scores
The Fraud and Collateral Risk Scores give instant transparency into the likelihood of material misrepresentation and the degree of foreclosure risk associated with the subject property. They determine the degree of risk associated with loan file and can help tailor the review process accordingly. Scores are developed independently from the alerts, providing you with multiple risk viewpoints.
Alerts and Recommendations
Fraud alerts highlight specific areas of borrower or third party inconsistency, while appraisal review alerts focus on areas of property or market concern. Each alert offers coinciding recommended actions that direct reviewers to areas of further investigation. Alerts can be customized to your review processes and risk threshold, making LoanSafe Risk Manager a unique tool that conforms to your business practices.
Online, Collaborative Review and Reporting Portal
Alert Review: LoanSafe Connect™ is a secure, online site that offers you the ability to review and interact with LoanSafe Risk Manager and LoanSafe Fraud Manager reports in real time, allowing staff to work collaboratively yet independently on file review. The predictive risk scores are kept pure when alerts are addressed, adding to the integrity of the report.
Reporting: The Reporting tool within LoanSafe Connect allows you to have on-demand access to enterprise-level data on your LoanSafe Risk Manager, LoanSafe Fraud Manager and LoanSafe Collateral Manager transactions. When utilizing the Reporting tool, you can see the most frequent alerts generated across all your loans, evaluate the risk score distribution, and view the number of loans reviewed by your team members.
The Reporting tool also allows you to:
- Benchmark yourself against the industry
- Quickly adjust and filter the metrics to suit your needs
- Easily investigate anomalies or trends with in-depth analysis
LoanSafe Connect turns static information in the LoanSafe report into dynamic insight.
Borrower Risk Analysis
Get a thorough analysis of the most common fraud risks associated with a borrower.
- Identity: Validates the borrower’s Social Security Number and scans for other identities.
- Income: Analyzes the reasonableness of the borrowers reported income.
- Loan Application Summary: Discern if your borrower is linked to other properties which may not be disclosed in the loan application through the Mortgage Electronic Registration System (MERS®) and CoreLogic Consortium data.
- WatchList Screening against OFAC, HUD, SAM Exclusions and more.
Third Party Screening
Screen or validate broker, loan officer and other loan participant information against state and federal licensing databases, exclusionary lists, as well as your own. LoanSafe Fraud Manager will check:
- NMLS Registration
- SAM Exclusions (Formerly GSA EPLS)
- And More!
Market Data and Property Location
A valuation and street map visually details the subject property’s location and proximity to nearby sales. Variations in map shading provide reviewers with a visual representation of property values within the area.
Industry Leading Property Information
Subject and nearby property characteristics, ownership and deed history, mortgage history, foreclosure information and more are combined into a single report section. Quickly pinpoint inconsistencies or unusual patterns and easily view nearby property information.
Why LoanSafe Is the Right Choice
Risk mitigation solutions are only as good as the data and analytics behind them - and CoreLogic solutions draw from the most current, complete and relevant property data collection available and combines it with industry leading analytics and patented pattern recognition technology. In addition, LoanSafe solutions incorporate data from the nation’s largest contributed loan-level database, including:
- Mortgage Fraud Consortium, containing contributed fraud outcome and loan application data from more than 100 million loans
- Publicly recorded data on 99 percent of U.S. properties
- Built on the LoanSafe market-leading proprietary risk, undisclosed debt and multi-lien platform
The Industry’s Most Comprehensive Mortgage Risk Management Solution
- Reduce Exposure to Mortgage Fraud and Collateral Risk With One Solution
- Patented Pattern-Recognition Fraud Model Built With Contributed Fraud Outcome Data
- Reduce Early Payment Default and Repurchase Requests
- Easily Validate Appraised Values and Property Flipping
- Focus Prevention Resources on High Risk Applications
- Customizable to Your Processes and Risk Threshold
- Flexible Delivery Options via Batch, XML, Web-Based Platforms or LOS
CoreLogic leverages this data, analytics and experience to deliver the solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals. We are ready to help you achieve your business goals.
LoanSafe Collateral Manager Brochure
Precise Collateral Risk Analysis and Efficient Quality ReviewDownload