Lease With Confidence and Ease at MyRental.com
As a rental property owner, you know that good tenants can be hard to find. MyRental™ from CoreLogic® Rental Property Solutions helps lessen this pain by giving you the ability to screen prospective tenants using a mobile-friendly online tool. MyRental™ from CoreLogic® Rental Property Solutions helps lessen this pain by giving landlords, real estate agents and property managers the ability to screen prospective tenants using a mobile-friendly online tool.
- Pay their rent on time
- Treat the property with care
- Rent for longer periods of time
MyRental lets you select conveniently packaged bundles or a variety of stand-alone screening reports.
Score a Tenant’s Lease Risk
Many landlords start the tenant screening process by obtaining a credit report. But all this confirms is an individual’s likelihood to pay their credit card bills. Tenant Score and Tenant Score Plus indicates the relative degree of risk associated with a lease so that you may choose the best available applicants. This statistical score is based on multiple data sources including:
- Applicant information
- Payment performance
- Eviction history
- Past due accounts
- Bankruptcy records
- Credit bureau data
Tenant Score PLUS goes a step further and reports on the recommended accept/decline percentages and decisions that other landlords made in a particular region for applicants with the same Tenant Score as the prospective applicant.
MLS Brokerage Opportunities
MyRental™ From CoreLogic Rental Property Solutions
The expanding rental market presents MLS providers with an excellent opportunity to generate non-dues revenue from a growing number of property investors and landlords. Our direct-to-consumer website, MyRental.com, provides an array of effective renter screening tools that aid in evaluating tenants based on their ability to repay a lease. MLSs who make myrental.com available on their websites receive royalties against every report pulled. Our pay-as-you-go site is simple to use and delivers:
- Eviction Reports – Assess data pulled from public landlord and tenant county records, not typically found in credit reports
- Criminal Search Reports – Review felony, misdemeanor and sex offender records to determine whether or not your tenant has a history of violence or destruction
- Tenant Score – Predict an applicant’s ability to fulfill their lease obligation with a mathematical score based on inquiry, credit and eviction data vs. Rule of Thumb (ROT) personal preferences
- Credit Report & Score – Pull a credit report and tenant score for a thorough renter background check