A Complete Solution for Managing Hurricane Risk
The North Atlantic Hurricane Model from CoreLogic® provides a granular, up-to-date, detailed risk model to appropriately and rationally estimate risk and obtain a better understanding of capital adequacy for the separate or combined perils of hurricane winds and coastal storm-surge flooding.
The North Atlantic Hurricane Model is part of the suite of products by Catastrophe Risk Management from CoreLogic included in the global multi-peril catastrophe modeling platform, RQE® (Risk Quantification & Engineering™). The North Atlantic Hurricane Model is updated biennially and has been certified by the Florida Commission Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology (FCHLPM) since the inception of the process in 1997.
Complete. Current. Connected.™
The model offers a complete view of the risk for all perils and sub-perils. Along with the wind and storm-surge losses in the North Atlantic Hurricane Model, high-resolution inland flood losses are available for all hurricane events in the model when used in conjunction with the CoreLogic U.S. Inland Flood model.
Tel: (855) 267-7027
- The model covers 20 states along the U.S. coastline, the Caribbean, Bermuda and the Gulf of Mexico
- U.S. model results can be calculated for wind only, or wind-, storm-surge- and hurricane-induced inland flooding
- High-resolution hazard and vulnerability modeling
- Next-generation financial model
- Statistically reliable transparent and defensible
- Validated against recent historical events
- Can aid in regulatory compliance
Structural Risk and Valuations
Better Residential and Commercial Values and Risk Assessmentlearn more