The Portfolio Risk Report from CoreLogic leverages client-provided data with industry-leading credit and public record databases. This allows Portfolio Managers, Chief Risk Officers and Investment Managers to analyze a portfolio of loans and quickly identify which loans may be in trouble, which loans are strong applicants for cross-sell or retention opportunities and where the portfolio may be at risk.
Deploy CoreLogic data and analytics to continually explore:
- Lien hierarchy and ownership
- Valuation and equity analysis
- Geographic concentration
- Credit and public record analysis or individual borrowers (foreclosure, bankruptcy, etc)
- Macro-economic trends
The Portfolio Risk Report can be tailored to monitor purchase money loans, home equity loans, home equity lines of credit and other forms of residential mortgages. Furthermore, CoreLogic can continue to deliver periodic refreshes and updates monthly, quarterly or semi-annually.
Available Data Elements
The Portfolio Risk Report is available with numerous data elements for enhanced portfolio analysis, including:
- Estimated client lien position
- Findings on additional liens attached to the subject property
- Foreclosure activity during borrower's current period of ownership
- Additional lien information from credit and public record information
- Ownership Match
Running a portfolio sample through our analysis can give you information on possible liens that can be released or wiped out, or can provide additional insight into your actual lien positions. If you are in a secondary lien position, you can determine who holds the primary lien position and add that servicing information at the loan-level.