Discover and estimate severe weather impacts to your book of business, all from one source. With Reactor™, our comprehensive storm verification and analysis solution, we help you intelligently respond to severe wind and hail events through improved reserving and logistics.
- Accurate and advanced hail, lightening and wind verification
- Interactive, intuitive web interface
- Multiple geospatial datasets securely stored, queried and visualized
- An interactive view from Point to Portfolio™ of storm perils and the risks that impact them
- Analysis of which – and how many – assets were impacted by weather perils
- A dynamic overview of severe weather events, including charts and graphs, or export data for use in other systems
Built on Advanced Weather Verification Solutions
Reactor draws on our decades of expertise and our proprietary science in hail and wind verification. CoreLogic® can identify hail severity and location with pinpoint accuracy; in fact, we’re one of the only sources for hail data that’s designed to verify actual hail fall. Our algorithm gives you not only the exact location but also accurate hail size data.
CoreLogic Wind Verification gives you after-the-fact, forensic quality estimates of severe wind speeds. We use multiple artificial intelligence engines – not point measurements like radars – to create objective viewpoints of storm paths and intensities.
Reactor works in tandem with our parcel-level geocoding engine, PxPoint™, that serves as the foundation of our Complete, Current and Connected™ data. PxPoint is the engine behind our industry-leading Flood and Spatial business, with more than 144 million parcel boundaries that our GIS professionals update every quarter.
Structural Risk and Valuations
Better Residential and Commercial Values and Risk AssessmentLearn More