Granular, Accurate Weather & Wildfire Insight at the Property Level – From Point to Portfolio™
Designed with our clients in mind, Reactor™ from CoreLogic® provides the insights you need to make decisions regarding the impact and necessary response required when your policy holders are threatened or impacted by hazardous weather or wildfire events.
Whether you’re a catastrophe manager, claims analyst or a claims actuary, Reactor enables you to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability through better weather analytics and event response with improved planning, response logistics and loss reserving.
- Better Storm Analytics & Event Response
- Accurately Anticipate Claims Volume
- Adjust Claims Quickly & Efficiently; Shorten Claims Cycle Times
- Increase Efficiency of Adjuster Deployment
- Accurately Calculate Reserves
- Provide Better Customer Experiences and Drive Policy Holder Satisfaction, Loyalty and Profitability
What’s New with Reactor?
Our clients asked, and we listened. With powerful new features, additional data sets, and affordable subscription-based bundle pricing, Reactor is now your single source for comprehensive weather forecasting, verification and analysis.
- Enhanced interface with Google Maps integration
- Powerful new features enabling increased performance, stability and scalability
- Additional data layers, with continued additions
- Asset customization options for easier viewing and exporting
- Updated account plans and data bundles for cost savings
Check These Out
If You're Interested in our Reactor Platform, You Might Be Interested in these:
Structural Risk and Valuations
Rather than rely on a standard industry percentage, get detailed intelligence on the structural risk and value of properties in your portfolio to ensure that your clients are not over or under-insured.learn more
Natural Hazard and Catastrophe
Assess your market position by accessing reports and data that give you a complete view of the risk to your portfolio.learn more
Roof Condition Solutions
CoreLogic offers tools to help you assess the roof conditions of prospective clients from your desktop.learn more