Residents make mistakes, now you don’t have to pay for them. Resident-caused damage often leads to financial hardships for apartment residents and the property. Traditional insurance programs are difficult to implement resulting in low resident participation – typically less than 20 percent. Renters Insurance enables you to improve resident participation. Improved renter participation can lower your repair cost, which saves time and improves profitability. Our innovative insurance programs are designed for high resident participation.
For example, we offer a renters insurance animation that succinctly explains the importance of coverage. Clients can embed the video link on their portal or website. Or, for applicants applying with our online leasing solution, Leasing Manager from CoreLogic, the animation is built into the workflow.
Our Programs Drive Participation Rates Significantly Higher Than Average by Providing:
- A licensed sales team to provide community level support
- Resident-oriented brochures, websites and fact sheets available in English and Spanish
- Education materials and customized on-site training for leasing, management and maintenance teams
- Integration with screening and property management software
- Outstanding resident service and support nationwide
- Marketing plans, results monitoring and executive reviews
RegistryTLC® is a product of First American Property & Casualty Insurance Company, rated "A-" (excellent) by A.M. Best, the world's most authoritative source of insurance company ratings. RegistryTLC programs are offered through the Multifamily Community Insurance Agency, LLC.
Four unique renters insurance programs that are designed specifically for the property owner. You get the flexibility to select the best program for each community.
Community Blanket Policy
CoreLogic offers a unique form of property insurance that covers the apartment community against resident-caused damage due to specified perils. The Community Blanket Policy can be used to fill the gap under the community’s property insurance deductible, or as a tool to reduce the number of claims filed with the property insurance carrier for the community.
- Designed to work behind the scenes without leasing team involvement
- Endorsements available for additional coverage
- No deductible
Renters Insurance Select
A full renters insurance policy, covering resident liability and contents.
- Minimal leasing team involvement: Residents use a secure website or our customer service center for enrollment, premium payments, claims, and policy changes
- No application process: Residents approved to live in your community are automatically accepted
- Easy program tracking: Online management reports enable you to track resident data and program participation
Resident Liability Policy
This policy provides affordable resident liability coverage without contents coverage. It generally meets lease requirements and requires minimal staff intervention. This is our most affordable option available to residents who intend to comply with lease insurance requirements.
- Easy enrollment process allows residents to enroll using our secure website without any leasing staff involvement
- Easy program tracking with online management reports enabling you to track resident data and program participation
- Low-cost solution that provides the most affordable insurance option along with flexible payment terms
Renters Advantage Policy
This policy provides resident liability coverage. Optional contents coverage is available for residents. With Renters Advantage Policy, all residents can get convenient, inexpensive insurance coverage. Renters Advantage Policy is simple to maintain and helps you enforce resident participation.
- Renters Advantage Policy is approved by the Department of Insurance as a master policy program
- The property owner is named as the primary insured party and claims are paid directly to you or other claimants
- Optional contents coverage makes it easy for residents to insure their personal belongings as well
- Integrated with our resident screening services, you can enroll residents and monitor community participation—even if a resident chooses to purchase liability insurance through another source
RegistryTLC® is a product of First American Property & Casualty Insurance Company, rated "A-" (excellent) by A.M. Best, the world's most authoritative source of insurance company ratings. RegistryTLC programs are offered through the Multifamily Community Insurance Agency, Inc.
Grow Revenue Through Decision Science - SLS Models Help Identify the Best of the RestDownload