Your Fastest Route to Accurate Residential Appraisals
Derived from the Marshall & Swift® proprietary square foot methodology, Residential Estimator™ allows you to create unlimited cost approach reports with an easy-to-use desktop application. With access to reports that provide a quick snapshot to costs for every type of residence along with extensive component costs coverage, Residential Estimator helps produce and manage accurate cost reports in a fraction of the time.
Enter the subject property-specific building data into as little as five specified fields and let the software calculate all related cost figures and totals and ultimately produce an entire report for new replacement cost values.
Using the square foot methodology, this software gives you the ability to interpolate between quality levels and allows for many adjustments, including depreciation, obsolescence, location, seismic, weather, and architect’s fees.
An annual subscription to the Residential Estimator includes quarterly updates and unlimited free technical support services.
- Automatically selects the correct local multiplier and climate adjustment with just the property ZIP Code
- Trend costs back as far as 25 years
- Thousands of square foot and component costs for every type of residence, including basic single-family site-built homes, low-rise multi-family apartment buildings, manufactured housing, older homes, town houses, duplexes and urban row houses
- Receive quarterly updates to maintain up-to-date and accurate costs
- Interpolate between quality levels
- Cost indexes to more than 824 specific geographic areas
- Defendable values that help you remain in full regulatory compliance
- Generate cost reports such as the 1007