Enhance Risk Assessment with Insights on Demand
Catastrophic events like Hurricane Sandy have caused many in the P&C insurance industry to re-evaluate existing catastrophic risk management and loss adjustment strategies. Are you sure that your company has an adequate understanding of your risk for multiple types of exposures like flooding, wildfire and storm surge?
RiskMeter Key Benefits
- Accurately identify properties at the parcel or structure-level.
- Understand the range of hazard risks affecting a property.
- License over 30 natural hazard risk reports to help understand different facets of risk within a portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio with batch processing.
- Identify risks to develop underwriting rules.
- Evaluate and assess risks online without resource-intensive IT implementation.
Flexibility to Write the Right Risk
RiskMeter gives you the flexibility to run single address property reports, multiple addresses via batch processing, or fully integrate it in your workflow via an API.
With RiskMeter you can make quick and accurate property risk determinations with over 30 natural hazard risk reports. This web-based platform is built to empower underwriters, brokers and agents by delivering building characteristics, catastrophe modeling and aggregate mapping.
RiskMeter leverages the power of PxPoint™, our parcel-level geocoding engine and now offers Structure Footprint for true structure rooftop geocoding accuracy. It's this location accuracy that serves as the foundation of our Complete, Current and Connected™ data. And it’s built to fit an insurer’s underwriting guidelines and risk accumulation requirements.
Create insightful reports that highlight specific risk factors to which a particular property is exposed.
View and analyze policies to improve your understanding of risk exposure from a single point on the earth to your entire portfolio.
Structure Risk and Valuation
Better Residential and Commercial Values and Risk AssessmentLearn More