Time Is Money, So Why Waste it?
The takeoff process can be a tedious one, which is why direct blueprint measurement reports are rapidly gaining popularity. Precise measurements must be taken to ensure the success of the project. SkyMeasure™ aerial roof measurement reports are now available directly from blueprints, taking aerial roof measurement an extra step further to ensure that all of the angles are covered.
Creating a comprehensive estimate, and ordering materials for an upcoming project couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is upload a copy of the blueprints and we’ll will take it from there.
Residential Blueprint Reports
Blueprint reports currently are available for residential projects only. Commercial projects capability coming soon. Please note that blueprint orders require a floor plan, roof plan and elevations in pdf format. At least one dimensioned line on the floor plan or roof plan is needed for scaling purposes. Additionally, the roof plan should have the pitches designated on each roof plane.
- Unique order number
- Your company information including company name, address, phone no. and email contact. Your company logo can also be included if you upload the graphic to your account.
- Your customer information including the customer name and property information.
- The claim no., date of loss, and/or reference no. if applicable
- The latitude and longitude of the property
- The production date of the report
- Table of contents
- Measurement summary including total area of the roof, pitched area, flat area, primary pitch of the roof, total ridge length, total hip length, total valley length, total rake length, total eave length, rakes + eaves length, total apron flashing length, total step flashing length, total no. of skylights, total no. of chimneys, and total no. of structures
- Waste factor table with 5%, 10%, 15%, 17%, 20%, 22%, and 25%
- Industry Leading parapet measurements to include Length, Height, Width and Area of parapets
- Oblique images of the roof(s): north, south, east and west
- Length measurements diagram with measurements rounded to the nearest foot
- Area measurements diagram with the area of each roof plane shown
- Pitch measurements diagram with the pitch of each roof plane shown
- Labels Diagram with each roof plane labeled alphabetically from largest to smallest starting with the letter A
- Multi-Structure Summary which breaks out the measurements for each structure individually i.e., house and detached garage
Structural Risk and Valuations
Rather than rely on a standard industry percentage, get detailed intelligence on the structural risk and value of properties in your portfolio to ensure that your clients are not over or under-insured.learn more
Natural Hazard and Catastrophe
Assess your market position by accessing reports and data that give you a complete view of the risk to your portfolio.learn more
Roof Condition Solutions
CoreLogic offers tools to help you assess the roof conditions of prospective clients from your desktop.learn more