Your SkyMeasure Questions Answered (FAQ)
We know you’ll always have a few questions so we’ve assembled the most asked questions into the list below. If you don’t see your question or want more information regarding any question please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Which browsers work best with the SkyMeasure order page?
The SkyMeasure order form has been tested and is compatible with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (versions 8,9,10 and 11)
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Should I order a residential report or a commercial report?
You should order a residential report when the structure has one or two dwelling units such as a single-family residence or a duplex. Commercial reports would include buildings with 3 or more units, Schools, Churches and Industrial Buildings.
If I call customer support what information do I need for the customer support representative?
Here’s the information we need to check on your report:
- Address. This is usually the quickest way to search for a report.
- Unique order I.D. number. This is the number located in the upper right hand corner of the report, i.e. 75000. Normally this is all we need to review your report.
- Your company name. If you don’t have either the address or the order I.D., we can search the list of projects that you have ordered.
What’s included on my report?
- Roof dimension summary including total area of the roof, pitched area, flat area, primary pitch of the roof, total ridge length, total hip length, total valley length, total rake length, total eave length, total apron flashing length, total step flashing length, total number of skylights, total number of chimneys, ventilation calculations and total number of structures. Parapet dimensions and protrusions greater than 2’ X 2’ are included for commercial reports.
- Length measurements diagram
- Facet table with area and pitch of each roof facet
- Waste factor table with 0%, 10%, 12%, 15%, 17% and 20%
- Structure Information such including number of stories, year built and total living area
- Property information including parcel number, assessed values and sale price
- Date of last hail event greater than 1.5” and last wind event greater than 55 MPH
- Hazard risk ratings including Florida wind speed zones for properties located in Florida
- Generic Material List based on roof measurements
- Above images of the property
- Oblique images of the roof(s): north, south, east and west
- Multi-Structure Summary which breaks out the measurements for each structure individually i.e. house and detached garage
- Unique order number
- Your company information including, company name, address, phone number and email contact. Your company logo can also be included if you upload the graphic to your account.
- Your customer information including the customer name and property information.
- The claim number, date of loss, and/or reference number if applicable
- The production date of the report
How do I get my report?
Upon completion a link to your report is sent to you via email at the email address of your choice. At the same time it is uploaded to your account which can be viewed by logging into https://www.skymeasure.net/ and clicking on Login.
What is the format of my report?
SkyMeasure provides any of the following report formats included in the price of the report: .pdf, .xml, .dxf, .zip and coming soon, .esx
What if I have a problem with the report?
Our knowledgeable, friendly customer support staff is here to help you. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your report please call us at (855) 802-3010. Your satisfaction is our main goal!
How much do the reports cost?
Our residential report costs $39.50 + sales tax if applicable. Our commercial report costs $58 + sales tax if applicable. Either report can be ordered with an Express option. The Express6 option (6 hour or less turnaround) adds $15 to the price of the report. The Express3 option (3 hour or less turnaround) adds $20 to the price of the report.
When do you charge for the report?
The report is charged at the time of delivery. You will receive a receipt along with the report showing the exact charge.
What is the turnaround time on my report?
The turnaround time for a commercial or residential report is 24 hours or less. We do offer express delivery options of within 3 hours or within 6 hours.
*CoreLogic, the CoreLogic logo, SkyMeasure, and Weather Fusion are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Symbility™, Claims Connect™ and the Symbility logo are all owned by Symbility Solutions, Inc.