Tel: (855) 802-3010
Why Choose SkyMeasure?
45 years of experience, backed by CoreLogic
80% of U.S. homes sold are included in our property imagery, averaging 9.5 images per home
6 Hour average turnaround time for report delivery across the U.S. in 2017
10,000+ accounts…roofing contractors, insurance adjusters, roof consultants and insurance companies have SkyMeasure accounts
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I like this service! The price is reasonable and the turn-around time is quick. I can order reports from the field and generally the completed report is waiting for me when I return to the office at the end of the day. I would recommend this service to all independent adjusters, insurance, and roofing professionals.”
- Deluxe Adjusting, Inc., Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Multiple Product Options to Suit Your Needs
A project could be one roof, or multiple roofs; either way, these measurement reports have you covered. Gone are the days of scaling damaged roofs for accurate measurements. SkyMeasure reports make it easy to provide your customer with a quick, comprehensive overview of their roofing project and aids in the presentation needed to close the deal.
SkyMeasure Benefits for You
SkyMeasure reports offer benefits for a wide variety of markets and industries and are most often utilized by the contractor and insurance markets. Whether you’re in the insurance industry (claims, underwriters, adjusters, reinsurers) or the contractor industry (roofing contractors, remodelers, distributors, manufacturers, solar installers) we can work with you to maximize your return on investment and help you get the information you need quickly and easily. In other words, we’ve got you covered.
SkyMeasure is a property measurement service created by roofing experts for roofing experts that provides a new level of accuracy, simplicity and affordability. Know your measurements before you arrive and gain the confidence you need to expedite critical projects without ever having to set foot on a roof.
- Simple pricing
- Quick turnaround
- Comprehensive premium report available
- Friendly, knowledgeable customer support
- Precheck for imagery, just give us a call
- Multi-structure summary, which breaks out the measurements for each structure individually (i.e. house and detached garage.)
- PDF and XML files provided for inclusion into estimating software
Used by claims (carriers) professionals, underwriting (carriers) Ideal for the insurance market, our reports lessen the need for the adjuster or estimator to climb on the roof. Together with our Symbility Claims Connect integration, our reports provide a quick method for estimating the cost of a roof claim.
- 20% Cost Savings (over our major competitor)
- Quick turnaround
- Comprehensive, premium report
- Simple pricing model, no guessing
- Friendly, knowledgeable customer support
- Pre-check for imagery. Just give us a call.
- Multi-Structure Summary which breaks out the measurements for each structure individually i.e., house and detached garage
- Integration with Symbility, order right from Claims Connect or Mobile Claims
Where Do You Get Your SkyMeasure Reports?
Roof Measurements You Can Count On, From Systems You Can Trust
Whether you're measuring by hand, or using an aerial measurement system, SkyMeasure by CoreLogic can save you time and money. With simple flat-fee pricing, our scalable solution provides report turnaround in 24 hours or less.
Order today directly through the SkyMeasure Website or through our integrations with a variety of leading solutions providers:
Our knowledgeable, friendly staff is here to help you with world-class customer service. Have a question about your report or just wonder how we got a measurement? Call or email us and we’ll do our best to make sure your question is answered promptly and professionally.
Contact Us by Phone
- Office [toll-free]: 855.802.3010
- Select Option 1 for Client Support
Here’s a listing of the email addresses that you will come across when ordering aerial measurement reports from SkyMeasure.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Use this when emailing us with a question or if you have an issue with your report. Be sure to check the FAQ first.
- SkyMeasuresales.email@example.com - Use this when emailing us with a sales inquiry.
- SkymeasureOrders.firstname.lastname@example.org - This is the email you will receive your reports and report notifications from. This account is used only for delivery to you so we do not monitor it.
Where We're Located
Our offices are located at:
98 Spit Brook Road, Suite 405
Nashua, NH 03062
Your SkyMeasure Questions Answered (FAQ)
We know you’ll always have a few questions so we’ve assembled the most asked questions into the list below. If you don’t see your question or want more information regarding any question please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Which browsers work best with the SkyMeasure order page?
The SkyMeasure order form has been tested and is compatible with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (versions 8,9,10 and 11)
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Should I order a residential report or a commercial report?
You should order a residential report when the structure has one or two dwelling units such as a single-family residence or a duplex. Commercial reports would include buildings with 3 or more units, Schools, Churches and Industrial Buildings.
If I call customer support what information do I need for the customer support representative?
Here’s the information we need to check on your report:
- Address. This is usually the quickest way to search for a report.
- Unique order I.D. number. This is the number located in the upper right hand corner of the report, i.e. 75000. Normally this is all we need to review your report.
- Your company name. If you don’t have either the address or the order I.D., we can search the list of projects that you have ordered.
What’s included on my report?
- Roof dimension summary including total area of the roof, pitched area, flat area, primary pitch of the roof, total ridge length, total hip length, total valley length, total rake length, total eave length, total apron flashing length, total step flashing length, total number of skylights, total number of chimneys, ventilation calculations and total number of structures. Parapet dimensions and protrusions greater than 2’ X 2’ are included for commercial reports.
- Length measurements diagram
- Facet table with area and pitch of each roof facet
- Waste factor table with 0%, 10%, 12%, 15%, 17% and 20%
- Structure Information such including number of stories, year built and total living area
- Property information including parcel number, assessed values and sale price
- Date of last hail event greater than 1.5” and last wind event greater than 55 MPH
- Hazard risk ratings including Florida wind speed zones for properties located in Florida
- Generic Material List based on roof measurements
- Above images of the property
- Oblique images of the roof(s): north, south, east and west
- Multi-Structure Summary which breaks out the measurements for each structure individually i.e. house and detached garage
- Unique order number
- Your company information including, company name, address, phone number and email contact. Your company logo can also be included if you upload the graphic to your account.
- Your customer information including the customer name and property information.
- The claim number, date of loss, and/or reference number if applicable
- The production date of the report
How do I get my report?
Upon completion a link to your report is sent to you via email at the email address of your choice. At the same time it is uploaded to your account which can be viewed by logging into https://www.skymeasure.net/ and clicking on Login.
What is the format of my report?
SkyMeasure provides any of the following report formats included in the price of the report: .pdf, .xml, .dxf, .zip and coming soon, .esx
What if I have a problem with the report?
Our knowledgeable, friendly customer support staff is here to help you. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your report please call us at (855) 802-3010. Your satisfaction is our main goal!
How much do the reports cost?
Our residential report costs $39.50 + sales tax if applicable. Our commercial report costs $58 + sales tax if applicable. Either report can be ordered with an Express option. The Express6 option (6 hour or less turnaround) adds $15 to the price of the report. The Express3 option (3 hour or less turnaround) adds $20 to the price of the report.
When do you charge for the report?
The report is charged at the time of delivery. You will receive a receipt along with the report showing the exact charge.
What is the turnaround time on my report?
The turnaround time for a commercial or residential report is 24 hours or less. We do offer express delivery options of within 3 hours or within 6 hours.
*CoreLogic, the CoreLogic logo, SkyMeasure, and Weather Fusion are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Symbility™, Claims Connect™ and the Symbility logo are all owned by Symbility Solutions, Inc.