With over 67.7 million footprints and growing, Structure Footprint is a robust, single source of building location intelligence.
Unique to CoreLogic®, Structure Footprint identifies the location and outline of relevant structures on a parcel, assigns additional known addresses associated with the structure and includes universally unique structure identifications. This data set also incorporates proprietary data such as gross square footage, land use, number of stories and year built.
This added level of location intelligence will benefit any industry that depends on precise risk and location-based decision making – especially when linked to other CoreLogic data sets such as building characteristics, financial information or natural hazard risks.
Our Dataset Includes
- A growing database of over 67.7 million structures
- The outline and location of structures
- Known sub-addresses associated with structures
- Unique structure identification numbers
- Other information such as square footage, building use, year built and number of stories.
For additional granularity, the data set can be added to any of our Location Information products—such as PxPoint™ Geocoder, ParcelPoint®, SpatialRecord, Tax Jurisdiction—or appended to our proprietary data sets such as our natural hazard risk, to enable post hazard damage control.