CoreLogic® Teletrack® the industry’s largest single source of alternative credit performance data
CoreLogic Teletrack integrates and manages data from an extensive network of risk management solution providers, including Experian℠.
Access four standard types of information — identifying information, credit history, public records and inquiries — to enhance credit screening for thin-file applicants and provide incremental segmentation of applicants with more detailed histories.
Tel: (800) 729-6981
All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
We unite traditional credit and scores data with our own credit performance information to help you:
- Reduce exposure to high-risk accounts and maximize profitability
- Increase speed by using less data for better decisions
- Increase efficiency by quickly handling approvals/declines
- Increase consistency across the organization
- Increase approval rates
Four standard types of information are available
Identifying information (SSN, names and aliases, known addresses)
Accessing Experian Data and Scores via Teletrack Offers Several Key Benefits:
- Aids in determining eligibility for new product offerings when used in conjunction with our trade-line credit data
- Helps further minimize risk when offering higher dollar, alternative loans or open-ended lines of credit
- Enhances credit screening when there is little or no record of the applicant in our database
- Provides incremental segmentation of applicants with a detailed history in our database
- Delivers previous addresses along with reported date, which is useful in the application verification or collections process