Have Confidence in Your Valuations
ValuePoint®4 automated valuation model (AVM) from CoreLogic® includes dual-core technology that combines two independent valuation systems, coupled with a continuous blind-testing process to deliver greater accuracy and higher fulfillment rate. Valuation methods contained in ValuePoint4 include hedonic, repeat sales indexes and a patented neural-net technology.
The neural scoring system enables the technology to sense and immediately adapt to changing market conditions. The result is an AVM that outperforms traditional, single-system models. In most markets, ValuePoint4 is the CoreLogic flagship brand for valuation accuracy.
The Most Current and Accurate Real Estate Information
CoreLogic updates its database daily with the latest property sales and financing transactions, tax ownership, assessment rolls and property characteristic data. Get current sales comparable listings and access the latest tax assessment information on residential and non-residential properties across the U.S.
Rigorous Due Diligence
Based upon hundreds of thousands of observations of continuous blind testing, ValuePoint4 incorporates a highly accurate neural scoring system that adapts to changing market conditions.
ValuePoint4 coverage includes over 3000 counties. Our nationwide coverage extends to more than 97 percent of all U.S. transactions.
- Nation’s largest property and ownership database covering 98 percent of the U.S. population
- The most rigorous due diligence program ever created
- Private-label capability
- Database is updated daily
- Fast portfolio batch processing
- View and print archived reports
- Combines site data from appraisers, site-verified property characteristics, historical appraised values from multiple sources and local MLS providers
- Supports OCC compliance
- Retro-valuation capability
- Flip indicators
- Verifies the ownership status of the subject property versus public records
- Valuation score directly correlates to accuracy
Product Details and Resources
ValuePoint4 provides the information you need, in exactly the format you need it, with a variety of flexible delivery options: RealQuest®, Connect2Data®, XML, FTP
Client and technical support is available through Client Services, Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.