VendorScape Case Management Technology's powerful yet flexible tracking and communication functions allow vendors to process their work efficiently and according to their own established business practices. As a result, on average, referrals that are processed using VendorScape are completed 23 days under established governmental or investor timelines. This translates to real savings in technology, money and resources.
- Built on cutting-edge technology, VendorScape Case Management allows clients to quickly collect, organize, store and distribute essential referral information.
- Highly configurable, the application can be customized to conform to your existing business processes. This allows clients to do business the way they want while leveraging the power of VendorScape to ensure that tasks are completed with the highest degree of quality.
- Committed to providing the best case management system on the market, new enhancements and updates to the application are released each quarter.
- VendorScape can be integrated with any host system currently on the market.
- VendorScape not only provides integration support for the standard transaction types (referral, task, message, etc.), but also can be set up to generate financial quotes, generate bidding instructions, retrieval and management of needed documents, etc. The automation of these complex and often labor intensive operations helps save you both time and money.
VendorScape Case Management Technology utilizes the latest in data encryption technologies and undergoes an annual external security test to ensure the highest level of security and compliance with all applicable regulations and laws.
Automated Referral and Case Routing
- Automatic delivery of case-specific loan information, vendor instructions and case documents to specified attorney
- Easy integration with wide range of client systems
Investor Timeline Templates
- Create and customize case templates by referral type based on investor and state guidelines
- Measure and manage timeline template exceptions
Real-time Communications and Host System Integration
- Communications through messaging platform
- Real-time updates to default host system with integration
Exception-based Processing with Intelligent Work Queues
- Intelligent queues manage daily workflow
- Advanced filtering and routing saves time and increases performance
Embedded Document Repository
- Document repository accommodates all case-related electronic documents
- Case documentation accepted at any point throughout the process
- Automated document retrieval from any integrated system
Intelligent management dashboards save time and highlight areas of efficiency and concern
Ad-Hoc Reporting Tools
Access data through an intelligent interface to create, save and schedule custom reports
Service Gateway Module Integration
- Order services directly within Case Management
- Automate task completion with vendor integration