Our Verification of Military Status (VOMS) enables you to more easily comply with the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act of 2003 (SCRA), which bans foreclosures when borrowers are on active duty and up to one year after they return from duty. VOMS lets you accurately determine the military status of all borrowers protected under SCRA, and helps maintain SCRA compliance – quickly and reliably.
SCRA Compliant Due Diligence
We will conduct consumer searches directly via the U.S. Department of Defense to check and verify the following SCRA-required data:
- Verification of historical active duty periods
- Date of discharge (if applicable)
- Future call-up to active duty notification
- Amortization schedules to determine if interest and fees were accurately calculated during the SCRA protected period
Customers enjoy a secure, fast, and convenient method to verify entire loan portfolios. VOMS is designed to handle large batch orders via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), with results delivered in an easy-to-read electronic reporting format suitable for importing as needed.
- Quickly and accurately identify loans held by active duty service members
- Helps comply with the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Easy-to-read reporting format that includes all SCRA-required data
- Search results provided in either an Excel document or PDF via secure file transmission
- Fast, efficient turn-around times
- Backed by world-class, industry trained customer care and technical support specialists