- Compatible with 32-Bit Microsoft® Windows® 95/98/00/NT/ME/XP operating systems.
- Minimum technical requirements are a 486 processor with 50 MHz processing speed, 16 MB of memory and 30 MB of hard drive space.
- Recommended system configuration is a Pentium® processor, 32 MB of memory and 50 MB hard drive space.
Important Changes to Win2Data Online Access
Win2Data Online from CoreLogic® is a long-standing and robust application that many of our customers rely upon for their daily business needs. To ensure continued access to efficient and reliable data, Win2Data Online is scheduled to transition to a new server on May 15th, 2012.
As a result, Win2Data Online users will need to make a minor change to their program configuration on their own system to continue to access Win2Data Online after May 15th, 2012.
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to make the necessary change to the Win2Data application and avoid any problems accessing the Online data beyond May 15th, 2012.
- Go to the Win2Data Online program and start the application
- In the ‘Setup’ menu, click on ‘Communication Setup’
The “Communication Setup” window will appear.
- In the “Host Name”field, delete the current host name (keynet.faresprod.com) and type in the new host name: keynet.win2data.com
- Once the new host name has been typed in, click the‘Test Communication Setup’ button to the verify changes are correct and Win2Data is connecting with the new server.
If communication setup is correct, and the test is run successfully, click the “OK” button in the small popup window.
Lastly, click the “OK” button to save changes. You should now be able to access Win2Data in the same manner as you have in the past.
If you have any questions regarding this program change, or are having trouble getting your Win2Data program to connect to the new server, please contact Customer Service at 800.345.7334 or email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you make the necessary changes.