When Disaster Strikes, Get There First
While the economy and the COVID-19 pandemic are impacting the business of installing new roofs, there is no stopping mother nature from damaging existing roofs. Hail and wind storms almost always cause roof damage. Repairing roofs following these events can keep roofers who can get to the impacted homeowners first, busy and profitable.
Imagine if, following a hail or wind storm, you could precisely identify the impacted neighborhoods and the intensity of every storm. And, imagine if you had the name and address of the homeowners affected in those neighborhoods.
With CoreLogic® property, homeowner and demographic data, both can now be yours.
For a limited time, we are offering a bundled solution that combines our Industry-leading wind and hail verification reports with 33,000 leads through our ListSourceTM product.
Click on “Request Information” above and someone will contact you to answer any questions you may have.
Hail Size Maps
- 14 levels of color-coding identify hail size ranging from ¾” to 4+”
- Available for local region, state, multiple states, or entire U.S.
- Includes Bing Maps for road maps and satellite view
- Hail Size Maps available from January 1, 2009 to current date
- Updated on an hourly basis, which means users get near real-time hail size information
- Based on hail size and population density, from Level 1 for least severe to Level 5 for most severe.
Wind Speed Maps
- Based on proprietary 3D storm models
- Address-specific detail
- History of wind since Jan. 1, 2009 – most comprehensive report available
- 1 mph precision
- Trusted, third-party information
- Continental U.S. Coverage
- Build highly targeted local or national prospect lists
- Use property, homeowner and demographic leads from 137M+ households
- Speak directly to the audience that you are interested in
- Get unlimited access to run prospect lists before purchasing and downloading
- Save your favorite search parameters for faster list creation