Frequently Updated GIS Data Delivers Location Intelligence with Parcel-Level Accuracy to Minimize “Close Enough” Mistakes
In today’s world, location intelligence is utilized in almost every aspect of business including land and asset management, right of way and routing decisions, emergency and contingency planning, growth and risk assessment, marketing and so on.
Just having a location information solution, however, doesn’t mean that it’s the right one. False address positives can be costly mistakes for many businesses and potentially deadly errors for emergency officials. If your GIS platform isn’t based on parcel-level accuracy and advanced geospatial science, you may be settling for “close enough”.
The Location Information products from CoreLogic®—one of America’s leading provider of business information—comprise a suite of location intelligence products that are based upon the most extensive parcel dataset available today—ParcelPoint® from CoreLogic.
At CoreLogic, we are committed to maintaining the most current and accurate GIS data and products. In fact, PxPoint™, our parcel-level geocoding engine, is a critical component of the location intelligence behind our industry-leading flood services and spatial solutions businesses.
Our location information products may be used together or independently and include the following:
- ParcelPoint®—The most extensive parcel data available in the U.S. Specifically, over 135 million— some exclusively ours—out of an estimated 148 million U.S. parcels updated and added to as needed or on a quarterly basis.
- PxPoint Geocoder™—Our Geographic Information System (GIS) parcel-level mapping data provides a more precise address standardization to virtually eliminate false address positives.
- Shale Data Suites—Data covering most counties in Marcellus and Utica that provide insight into properties for Marcellus and Utica gas shale exploration, mineral rights ownership and leases.
- Street Data, Topographic and Boundary Layers—Comprehensive street data, topographic and parcel-level map boundary layers that integrate into leading mapping and visualization applications to provide geographic insights, such as county, school district, townships, or municipal boundaries as well as a topographic information that identifies a property’s elevation, slope and aspect.
- Regulatory Compliance Layers—Windpool, Windspeed, and Windborne Debris and High Wind Speed Zone as well as our custom-digitized Rating Territory Layer can help meet compliance requirements driven by legislation.
- Tax Jurisdiction Layers—Comprehensive transaction and non-transaction tax layers alleviate the complexities of tax jurisdiction assignments giving you accurate, property-level visibility into your tax liability.
Analytics and insights available via our GIS data allows industries such as oil and gas, telecommunication, utilities, insurance and more to access relevant and current data to enhance their business decisions. From locating tax jurisdictions and county, school or other boundaries, to mining exploration and more, the Location Information products deliver a more comprehensive and positionally accurate viewpoint of property locations and their immediate surroundings.
Our Location Information Products are maintained and technically supported by dedicated staff and can be delivered in several ways to help a variety of industries:
- Assess and manage risks related to false address positives
- Increase compliance with tax, environmental and overlapping jurisdictions
- Improve emergency preparedness and response
- Identify property ownership, lease information, mineral rights and parcel boundaries
- Manage land assets and improve right of way decisions
- Pinpoint marketing and growth opportunities
- Evolve existing GIS platform to parcel-level accuracy
- Reduce time spent chasing incomplete or outdated information from multiple sources