On-Demand Insurance Platform Delivering Natural Hazard Risk Data
To determine natural hazard risk, it’s critical to have current and accurate information for property-level underwriting decisions. RiskMeter Online™ from CoreLogic is an on-demand insurance platform, delivering natural hazard risk data that empowers underwriters, agents and brokers to make quick and accurate property risk determinations.
Providing over 30 natural hazard risk reports, RiskMeter Online goes beyond basic property risk mapping by providing comprehensive solutions with important details to analyze your business effectively, including capabilities to return building characteristics, catastrophe modeling (RMS & EQECAT) and aggregate mapping. Leveraging the power of PxPoint™, our parcel-level geocoding engine, RiskMeter Online provides positionally accurate property risk assessments.
Scalable Solutions For Your Growing Business
The platform provides you the flexibility to run single address property reports, multiple addresses via batch processing, or it can be fully integrated into your underwriting system to reduce redundant data entry. Highly configurable, single address property reports can be customized on the fly, displaying the precise data you need—and in a budget-friendly way.
RiskMeter Online batch services make it easy to run risk assessments for multiple addresses, schedules or portfolios without the need to type in individual addresses. You can easily upload and configure an address file to match and append the selected hazard data.
- Create Insightful Reports - Turn batch results into single reports that highlight specific natural hazard risk factors a particular property might be exposed to.
- Analyze exposure across your book of business - View and analyze policies to gain a better understanding of natural hazard risk exposure.
- Accurately identify properties at the parcel-level
- Understand the range of hazard risks affecting a property
- License over 30 natural hazard risk reports to help understand different facets of risk within a portfolio
- Manage a portfolio with batch processing
- Identify risks to develop underwriting rules
- Evaluate and assess risks without resource-intensive IT implementation
- Complete customization to meet your business needs
Property-Level Hazard Risk Reports
RiskMeter Online can help you understand and assess natural hazard risk for a number of perils including storm risks, fire risks, land-based risks and others. Learn more