Corporate Governance Quarterly Client Summit Events
CoreLogic welcomes you to join one of our upcoming Client Governance Summits
Select days in February, June, September, October, and November
These Client Summits will cover a wide range of topics, including Cybersecurity threats and trends, data security and privacy, risk management, incident response, information security training, and emerging technologies within the organization. Our interactive Summits provide multiple opportunities to ask questions as we work through each topic area with our subject matter experts.
- Presentations on 15+ topics to assist you in your risk assessment needs
- Access to CoreLogic executives, business leaders, and SMEs
- Updates regarding new laws, regulatory requirements, and expanded oversight expectations from industry regulators.
- An interactive open forum where industry peers can collaborate.
What are our clients saying?
- “This Summit is exactly what I need to do my job. Thank you!!”
- “We appreciate the partnership. The summit was very informative.”
- “Very professionally put together and you thought of everything!”
- “I was doubtful that this Summit would suffice my needs. Boy was I wrong – this has been a great use of time.”
- “Please do not ever stop doing these Summits. They are amazing and make my job so much easier.”
Join Us for Our Upcoming Events
You may register for multiple summits and dates. You will need to register for each summit separately.
Tax & Flood Summit
Two dates in 2024
Attend in person or virtually
Feb 13 | Irving, TX
Sept 17 | Irving, TX
Corporate Governance Summit
Join us in person or virtually for one event or all four.
Feb 14 | Irving, TX
Jun 5 | Irvine, CA
Sep 18 | Irving, TX
Nov 6 | Irvine, CA
Insurance & Spatial Summit
Frequently Asked Questions
The Client Governance Summit is a Virtual Audit opportunity to review our Information Security and Compliance Corporate Governance, along with physical and environmental controls. It is also an engaging Q&A sessions with various CoreLogic leaders across the Enterprise.
CoreLogic has created Client Summits for presentation and discussion of CoreLogic implemented controls with ample time for client questions and interaction with Subject Matter Experts.
We currently have the Tax & Flood Summit, Corporate Governance Summit, and Insurance & Spatial Summit.
The agenda topics will include, but are not limited to:
CoreLogic Overview: Company History, Our Mission, Vision and Values; CoreLogic Compliance and Information Security Program Office; Change Management and Data Protection; Vendor Management; Business Resiliency Strategy, and much more. Please see the sample agenda under the “Download Resources.”
The Summits are held in Dallas, Texas; Irvine, California; and remote. Please choose your desired summit and date for available locations.
This summit is designed to assist those assessing CoreLogic Information Security and Compliance controls.
Please use the “Register” button above to register for the summit of your choice and to receives updates.