CoreLogic provides a Credit Score Disclosure (CSD) to consumers in connection with an application for a home loan to help you maintain compliance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACT Act). The CSD discloses the credit score, the lender used in connection with the consumer’s loan application and home loan, and the key factors affecting the credit score. It contains contact information for each credit reporting agency used, including the agency name, telephone number and website. Custom disclosures are also available to meet your business needs.
- Maintain compliance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACT Act)
- Automatically generate notifications with every Instant Merge report
- CSD fulfillment options available – electronic and mail
- Custom disclosure messaging available
- Daily and flexible fulfillment turnaround times
Notice to Home Loan Applicants
Additionally, and in accordance with the FACT Act, we provide a Notice to Home Loan Applicants which explains to the consumer what the CSD is and why they’re getting it.
CSD Mailing Services
We offer a turnkey fulfillment and mailing solution that automatically generates and mails a CSD and Notice to Home Loan Applicant to your consumers with each Instant Merge report ordered, helping you comply with consumer notification requirements. Our cost-effective fulfillment service—with daily and flexible mailing turnaround times—helps notify your clients as required by the FACT Act.