Optimizes Inspection Spend for Insurers
To inspect or not to inspect. It’s no longer all that complicated. Today’s carrier is looking for creative ways to reduce property risk and streamline operations while simultaneously reducing overhead.
For example, what if you could take the ambiguity out of the property inspection decision-making equation? Prior to the Inspection Optimization Model, questions like, “Is the property undervalued?” or “Has the property not been maintained?” could be answered only by onsite property inspections.
Tel: (866) 774-3282
Leveraging multiple CoreLogic® data sets, the proprietary Inspection Optimization Model is designed to be one comprehensive and customizable solution to help optimize inspection budgets. The model does this by assigning need-for-inspection scores to a property then overlaying business rules based on each carrier’s needs.
The Inspection Optimization Model is flexible and can be customized to meet underwriting objectives. This includes both batch processing and web services to help meet renewal or new business portfolio management strategies.
Benefits for Carriers Include:
- Understand risk profiles on new business or renewals
- Optimize inspection spend for an entire book of business
- Create rules to determine the type of inspection needed
- Request performance analytics and model calibrations
- Leverage ongoing support for business rules updates
- Choose batch processing or real-time scoring
Structural Risk and Valuations
Better Residential and Commercial Values and Risk AssessmentLearn More