CoreLogic Client Services
Our Client Services team is here to help you. If you need help our team is available to assist you.
You can also get help with many common problems via our Client Services team. Please note that only Super Administrators and select Partial Administrators have the authority to make changes.
Create New Users
- From the Administration tab, select Create New Users under the Users Menu.
- The Create / Edit Users page will display. Use this function to create and edit user accounts, designate user authorizations, and select the properties to be associated with the user.
- To create a new user, select Create New User from the drop down list. To edit a current user, select a user from the drop down list under the Select User section.
- If you selected a current user in step 3, the current user information will pre-populate under the User Information section, allowing you to make changes to the password, first name, last name, and email address. If you selected Create New User in step 3, you will be required to enter a username, password, first name, and last name.
- Under the User Authorizations section, check or uncheck the applicable boxes to add authorizations for the user selected in step 3. Note: These authorizations will apply to all properties associated with this user.
- The User Management and Services Management boxes determine permissions for a Partial Administrator, as noted on page 5 of this guide.
- Select the button next to Select Property Level Assignments to assign a user to one or more properties to be associated with this user’s access and authorizations.
- Select Save.
- From the Administration tab, select Manage Users under the Users Menu.
- The Manage Users page will display. Use this function to edit, deactivate, or delete a user from the system. You can also reset an existing user’s password.
- Select the Create New User button to return to the Create/ Edit Users page on page 7 of this guide and create a new user.
- Under the Search section, you can search for a specific user by first name, last name, User ID or date.
- Choose a user from the table by selecting the corresponding button next to the username.
- Select Edit User to return to the Create / Edit Users page on page 7 of this guide and change that user’s settings.
- Select Deactivate User to change that user’s status to inactive. This user will no longer be valid for the selected property or be able to sign in to conduct any of the functions for which the user was previously authorized.
- Select Delete User to remove that user from the system. The user will no longer be able to sign in to conduct any of the functions for which the user was previously authorized.
- Select Reset Password to reset the user’s password to a new, temporary password.